CA: Newport Beach, Getting a Group Together To Drive Around. (July 24,2013)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CA: Newport Beach, Getting a Group Together To Drive Around. (July 24,2013) within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys was looking to get a group of wrx or just subarus in general to drive around. Thinking of ...

CA: Newport Beach, Getting a Group Together To Drive Around. (July 24,2013)

Hey guys was looking to get a group of wrx or just subarus in general to drive around. Thinking of driving up PCH during the day on July 24, 2013. Meeting up around 12:00am that day and driving up PCH or whatever people want to do. I want to get a huge group to show off our Subarus and drive down towards huntington beach. The US Open of Surfing will be going on that day and will be a great way to catch everyones eye if they see a huge group of us driving through that area. Please post to this forum if you are gonna go! Any questions or advice is welcomed. I know it is in the middle of the week and most of us have jobs, but i figured it would be amazing weather and a fun drive to do during the summer of 2013 in California.
    Last edited by stu25; 06-28-2013 at 04:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Make it 1pm and im down
    CA | MI
    2012 OBP Sedan in desperate
    need of a drop and downpipe

So far you are first person to contact me. If you know of anyone else who owns a wrx/ subaru tell em. we can push it to 1pm.

Im down

Hey Whats up guys! Anyone want to meet up somewhere? I am located at Riverside, CA. It'll be cool if we get enough people to go for a drive together?

What happen OP? Still on the toilet lol

I may be down, never done a group drive. Sounds like it could be fun!

Just realized this was last year...I'm an idiot.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.