Looking for fun drives in ORANGE COUNTY
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for fun drives in ORANGE COUNTY within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone know of some fun drives in Orange County California, whether dirt or road in Orange County. I am new ...

Looking for fun drives in ORANGE COUNTY

Anyone know of some fun drives in Orange County California, whether dirt or road in Orange County. I am new to the Subaru family and want to do some fun driving with my brand new 2013 WRX premium hatchback.
    Last edited by stu25; 06-03-2013 at 04:08 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    orange county california? orange county florida? new york? virgina?

there are many orange counties. gotta be more specific :P

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

California

i would recommend ortega highway. if you can, go up to LA and do the snake on mulholland. it's quite an experience
    CA | MI
    2012 OBP Sedan in desperate
    need of a drop and downpipe

Ortega is nice. Alot of HP tho.

I was told black canyon is pretty good too.. I just bought a wrx sti on Friday and Im anxious to go for a drive. my car is bone stock and im new to an awd aswell so I might be driving like a noobie.

Palomar for sure, a little south of temecula. GMR and angeles crest highway north of LA, do what i do. Zoom the **** in on google maps and look for twisty roads and them check them out.
    2005 WRX (Silver) SoCal Subie
    Blobeye Syndicate #1093
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...al-05-wrx.html - Build Thread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34009765@N06/ - For whatever pics i take.
    Mikie13-Spend money on hookers and blow. That's a better intake.

Just did Palomar mtn last weekend, was fun. Had breakfast at Mothers Kitchen at the summit.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.