So california kern county spots

This is a discussion on So california kern county spots within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If anyonw comes through bakersfield and want a fun little drive check out the kern canyon run also breckinridge road ...

So california kern county spots

If anyonw comes through bakersfield and want a fun little drive check out the kern canyon run also breckinridge road which goes I to the foots of the mountains(becareful) as it becomes windey and some curves have a 200 foot cliff drop. Awesome run especially if you time it right and catch the su set at one of the points. Need more info message me ill be more than glad to give you better directions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So far north. If your ever down south for the weekend in LA or SD hit me up ill show you some of the roads down here. We have Palomar Mt, Ortega Hwy, Glendora Mt, Angeles Crest Hwy and more.
    2005 WRX (Silver) SoCal Subie
    Blobeye Syndicate #1093
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...al-05-wrx.html - Build Thread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34009765@N06/ - For whatever pics i take.
    Mikie13-Spend money on hookers and blow. That's a better intake.

Banned
    Highway 2 is the best road in SoCal IMO. Views are great and the driving is mega fun!! Red Rock Canyon in Kern County is way fun too.

Terminal Kuz I'm going to take you up on that when I get my baby back! I live in SD.