Any good drives in Indiana?

This is a discussion on Any good drives in Indiana? within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi guys, waiting to get my new 2013 wrx and looking some nice roads to take it when i get ...

Any good drives in Indiana?

Hi guys, waiting to get my new 2013 wrx and looking some nice roads to take it when i get it. Any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User HeyIhaveaWRXtoo's Avatar
    I guess there are some good roads down around Nashville IN. I plan on heading down there if we ever get a good snow

I see the thread is over two years old, but I might as well offer some input.

Up in NW Indiana there are some pretty roads to be driven. Dune state highway between Gary and Michigan city is beautiful from late Spring to Early Fall (Think tunnel of green). Lots of nice pleasant/pretty drives around the dunes. If you want some more rural roads with some nice scenery, down around Crown Point and the areas south or Highland are pretty. It's nasty up around Gary and East Chicago/Hammond, but only 10 miles or so to the south and it starts to get really nice. I used to drive all over NW Indiana while I lived up there because I had nothing better to do on my days off.