Houston Roads???

This is a discussion on Houston Roads??? within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This might be impossiboe to find but does anyone know of any windy roads with corners in the Houston area???...

Houston Roads???

This might be impossiboe to find but does anyone know of any windy roads with corners in the Houston area???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Arf
    i've lived here for a year and a half now and i haven't found a single one yet.

I'll put something together for Saturday 30th March. [church bit deleted, was gonna do this Sunday. Wife said Saturday instead]

Ill be at 6am at james coney island at 45 and 105, if anyone wants to convoy along.

North on 45 to 105 West (stop at James Coney Island)
    105 to Montgomery
    FM149 to Bethel Road
    North on Bethel Road to 30 East
    South on Veterans Memorial to Possum Walk Road
    West on PWR loops back to rejoin 45 (In the right light this loop looks like out of Gran Tourismo!!!)
    South back to Houston.
    Last edited by kabz; 03-29-2013 at 09:27 AM. Reason: added a fun drive' doing it Saturday

Route sounds interesting, will try it out one day.

I do know about one road in Richmond where my dad owns some land but ppl live there...I only go fast late at night and usually one run throught and one run back...its the funnest road ive ever driven in houston but I'd like to find one more secluded

And man I didnt even know about this saturday drive...ClubWRX doesn notify me when ppl comment on my threads

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    There is a group of guys that drives from Houston to San Antonio, then back here to Austin to hit up the Texas Hill Country roads. It's a trek, but we have some great roads over here.

I've heard there are fun roads up towards Austin...I guess one of these days my friends and I could take a trip up there...Maybe ill sign up for a road course event up there and hit em up on the way

Houston Roads

I cant tell where this should go, since there doesnt seem to be a forum that includes Texas, but Houston area TDIs should sign up here for local events and efforts: