fun drives near Sac, CA

This is a discussion on fun drives near Sac, CA within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; My '12 WRX recently hit over 1k and I wanted to open her up a little. Now for anyone near ...

fun drives near Sac, CA

My '12 WRX recently hit over 1k and I wanted to open her up a little. Now for anyone near sacramento, you know the roads suck. Plus I live in right by Elk Grove which has traffic 24-7. That plus idiots that are oblivious to anyone else around them on the road equals unsafe conditions. I was looking for some nice roads around that I can "Product test" my WRX. Anyone know of any roads around herrr that are fun to drive, much appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyse View Post
    My '12 WRX recently hit over 1k and I wanted to open her up a little. Now for anyone near sacramento, you know the roads suck. Plus I live in right by Elk Grove which has traffic 24-7. That plus idiots that are oblivious to anyone else around them on the road equals unsafe conditions. I was looking for some nice roads around that I can "Product test" my WRX. Anyone know of any roads around herrr that are fun to drive, much appreciated.
    Yup there are many cool drives in the area. I actually live in Elk Grove. You might see me driving around in a silver 2011 WRX sedan with a spt exhaust. Drive up to sweet water trail by folsom lake that a great drive in the area. I just did it recently and had an awesome drive. On thursday I am driving up to

I'll have to check that road out, my WRX is DGM with the windows tented all around. This Thursday I will be taking Jackson Hwy to Latrobe Rd to Scott rd(which is hella fun) then up Hwy 50 to white Rock Rd down to sunrise. I will post some vid's on youtube when I'm done.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyse View Post
    I'll have to check that road out, my WRX is DGM with the windows tented all around. This Thursday I will be taking Jackson Hwy to Latrobe Rd to Scott rd(which is hella fun) then up Hwy 50 to white Rock Rd down to sunrise. I will post some vid's on youtube when I'm done.

DGM? wagan or sedan? STI?

Its Dark Gun Metal WRX sedan. Im having issues with electrical wiring if you know anything about that, Its posted under maintenance & troubleshooting named HELP PLEASE!!! Electrical Issues

If its the turn signal. Their is a default wit da wiring harness.. Well dat was my problem

Yup there are many cool drives in the area. I actually live in Elk Grove. You might see me driving around in a silver 2011 WRX sedan with a spt exhaust.

I am building a drives database to include "rally roads". If any of you are able to help with some of these loops let me know. I will plan on scouting them as I have time but that takes longer for me to rate them.

To see the current database see. www.norcaldrivers.com

I will be adding loops with Rally in mind