Favorite Drives in Virginia/Maryland/PA?

This is a discussion on Favorite Drives in Virginia/Maryland/PA? within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, whats your favorite drive in this area? I have been looking for another road like skyline drive, any ...

Cool Favorite Drives in Virginia/Maryland/PA?

Hey guys, whats your favorite drive in this area? I have been looking for another road like skyline drive, any ideas?
    Stink-Eye Mob #41

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

St.rd. 40 bypass near Cumberland Maryland.

Theres a bunch of back roads in the Warrenton area, where i live, that are awesome. 45-50mph zones with tons of twisties. Im at work, but I can get you a few of the roads a bit later when I can look them up. If you know rt. 211 outside warrenton, there is a road co.rd 688 thats pretty fun. Ill get back on the other road numbers, thats the only one i can remember off the top of my head. I grew up here so I just hit a back road and drive, dont usually pay attention to the road names haha

Oh its Warrenton, VA too btw haha

Im at work, but I can get you a few of the roads a bit later when I can look them up. If you know rt. 211 outside warrenton, there is a road co.rd 688 thats pretty fun. Ill get back on the other road numbers, thats the only one i can remember off the top of my head.