Oregon - Ashland to Klamath Falls - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Oregon - Ashland to Klamath Falls within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; another trip i just remmembered i took was on my 2004 forester XS 5 speed, was from portland trough mt.hood ...

another trip i just remmembered i took was on my 2004 forester XS 5 speed, was from portland trough mt.hood to hood river and back to portland trough I84.it had it all, snow, rain, nice veiws, forest, along river, cliffs, water falls. took no more then 5 hours with alot of stops for photos and stuff.
    my rexy is sexy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

rt 66? that road is amazing from ashland to km prolly had too much fun on it but i love the dips as you turn

Quote Originally Posted by ks_dracing View Post
    rt 66? that road is amazing from ashland to km prolly had too much fun on it but i love the dips as you turn
    the dips are fun but everytime i go into them i scrape the bottom of my car so i cant go fast into dips on lowered cars. but my WRX is not too low so those will become fun again
    my rexy is sexy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.