South Florida.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on South Florida. within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We have a road in Jensen Beach that is called Skyline... It is the most amazingly fun road to drive ...

South Florida.

We have a road in Jensen Beach that is called Skyline... It is the most amazingly fun road to drive on. With the subi the curves, dips, hills, and sharp turns the road is a car enthusiast's playground. Hence why we have given the road the nickname 'Sheikra' because if you hit the first three hills doing the right speed it feels like you are on a rollercoaster.

I think that a few people have died on the road as a result of their cars not being able to handle the road at the speeds they fly through their doing, but nonetheless it is tons of fun. If you are ever down here go down by the beach and look up Skyline.

=)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where is that located exactly?
    Close to port st lucie?
    My best friends lives in port st lucie and I go there from time to time. It would be nice to go check it out.

It is south of psl, I live in saint lucie as well and it's only about a 10 minute drive from where I am. Hit me up and I can get you directions as to where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by foxy_baby View Post
    We have a road in Jensen Beach that is called Skyline... It is the most amazingly fun road to drive on. With the subi the curves, dips, hills, and sharp turns the road is a car enthusiast's playground. Hence why we have given the road the nickname 'Sheikra' because if you hit the first three hills doing the right speed it feels like you are on a rollercoaster.

I think that a few people have died on the road as a result of their cars not being able to handle the road at the speeds they fly through their doing, but nonetheless it is tons of fun. If you are ever down here go down by the beach and look up Skyline.

=)

Maybe you could post some pics or videos. I could be interested.

Thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff990 View Post
    Hi everyone i like drift and race but now i am still afraid of drift because this is totally danger for us and our life also if you want to drift so you want to choose any track and empty road.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...9mxyo1_400.gif
    Last edited by Rambo; 12-03-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

- Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff990 View Post
    Hi everyone i like drift and race but now i am still afraid of drift because this is totally danger for us and our life also if you want to drift so you want to choose any track and empty road.
    Yeah. What Jeff said.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I'm in palm beach gardens. I'll have to check it out!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.