AZ- Highway 88 "Tortilla Flats, AZ" Canyon Run

This is a discussion on AZ- Highway 88 "Tortilla Flats, AZ" Canyon Run within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; here in the valley of the sun, alot of car guys in the know go out to highway 88 for ...

AZ- Highway 88 "Tortilla Flats, AZ" Canyon Run

here in the valley of the sun, alot of car guys in the know go out to highway 88 for a very fun a spirited drive. LOTS of hairpin turns, change of elevation, and did i mention a beautiful view? ive gone a couple canyon runs during the day and night. have to be careful out there and not get too gully because some of these turns are very very hard and if your not careful u can run off the side of the road and end up in the canyon or run into a tree. There is a couple lakes on the way with BBQ grills and fishing. tortilla flats there is a steak house and ice cream shop there. thats where we usually stop at and then go back. GOOD TIMES!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i took my wagon out on Hwy88 last weekend. WOW! i love how this car handles. the only thing id change is maybe upgrading the suspension. stock suspension is a bit on the soft side. other then that..awesome. i drove it alil faster then i had orginally had planned because as i drove, i felt more confident. plus i wanted to see how much it would take before i felt i cold loose it. hopefully i can get some struts n springs soon so that i can take it on hwy88 again.