Nor Cal Redwood Rendezvous Road Rally Adventure Tour and Campout

This is a discussion on Nor Cal Redwood Rendezvous Road Rally Adventure Tour and Campout within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Since 2003 I've been putting on this annual event that starts in the SF bay Area and winds up camping ...

Nor Cal Redwood Rendezvous Road Rally Adventure Tour and Campout

Since 2003 I've been putting on this annual event that starts in the SF bay Area and winds up camping up in Humboldt/Mendocino or Lake County. We usually limit it to 5 entrants, but this year there seemed to be enough interest that I'm opening it for 10 and with a little over 3 weeks between now and then- there are still 3 slots open.

Rather than repeating a whole bunch of stuff in both forums, I'd like to point you to the thread on i-club,
    http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221901
    post # 20 explains the basic format

It is always a great time, I've made several great friends through this- if you enjoy taking your WRX out and running it like it was built to be run, chances are you won't be disappointed.

If you are interested either check in there on i-club or contact me directly at psoper@therallyeclub.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This sounds pretty rad, when?
    When in doubt, frag out.