NY: South Salem
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NY: South Salem within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; there is a great road in South Salem, NY its only about 2 1/2 -3 miles long but it is ...

Smile NY: South Salem

there is a great road in South Salem, NY
    its only about 2 1/2 -3 miles long but it is ****ing great its called kichuwan (spelling is probobly off)
    i currently am doing it in my honda because i havent gotten my WRX yet
    but it is still fun

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i know a lot of great roads up in north NY. i live in queens and i cant stand those road patches and bumps on 50 mph turns over here, . i just cant understand how come the bigger and wealthiest city in the US has the worst streets and stracture
    (sorry for my bad spelling)
    you can't arrest me am'a rock n roll star!!!
    RALLY ACROPOLIS-GREECE

Quote Originally Posted by overboost
    i know a lot of great roads up in north NY. i live in queens and i cant stand those road patches and bumps on 50 mph turns over here, . i just cant understand how come the bigger and wealthiest city in the US has the worst streets and stracture
    (sorry for my bad spelling)
    +1

City streets suck.

Thanks for the info, devilhonkey

salem's near waccabuc right? A friend lives in the area. Has some amazing, but very narrow sideroads...
    I drive a '04RS, & don't have the inclnation to change my s/n...

^^^^^^U have no idea :-) Growing up here in Somers which is right next to South Salem was a good time. i still live in the area because I love it so much. You are either a good driver or a terrible driver on the roads around here. They are very unforgiving. Hit me up if you wanna go for a drive sometime - Dan
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

Unfortunately I don't live in the area (a friend of mine does), but yah, tons of very narrow/blind roads; as well as a few unpaved ones.

I drive a '04RS, & don't have the inclnation to change my s/n...

I live in North Salem. This entire area of NY is a gigantic race track. I look forward to every single drive I take

^^^^^ Me too bro - Everytime I jump in the driver's seat I smile....My gf loves it because I drive everywhere. 25 years old and you'd think I would stop loving to drive so much...nevvvar!
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

i live in thornwood and the roads suck. I work in Danbury CT, and there are some nice backroads toward new fairfield.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.