GA:Savannah SCAD
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on GA:Savannah SCAD within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys I just came down to the savannah college of art and design as a transfer and I have ...

GA:Savannah SCAD

Hey guys I just came down to the savannah college of art and design as a transfer and I have seen a few wrx's and sti's rolling around and I was wondering if you guys ever met up or anything? I have my car down here and it would be cool to meet up with some car people. Thanks alot.

Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey man whats up mine name is keith i have a black 05 and my roomate has 04 wrb sti, we both go to scad to so i guess just let us now if you want to chill or anything, we also going to autocross this weekend you shoould come....
    05 STi....supercars....meet your kryptonite

awesome you are the guys i was lookin for. i was walking to class the other day and i saw you two following eachother. let me know about the autocross i would def. be interested in going.

dave

cool man where are you staying and stuff right now im goign out to tint my tail light email me with you screen name or somthen b346@aol.com

yo man i dropped a card on you car with my cell # so hit me up somtime soon, talk to you later

I don't go to Scad, but live in Savannah. I'll be at the autocross this weekend as well. Web site is: http://www.buccaneerregion.org/

Basically, just drive over the bridge get off on hutchinson island and follow the road around to where the curbs are red and white striped. When you find the parking lot w/lots of cones, go there

I'll be in the 02 wrb, come say hello

Andrew

awsome, hope to you guys there

keith man sorry i haven't been online, i got your card but you left off the last digit of your phone number. we will have to try again and meet up, i'll hit you up on aim.

dave

Hey scad folks. I'm in Statesboro at Georgia Southern. I've been to the last few autocrosses. I've got the silver 03 with BBS wheels.

There's a local forum for south GA and there are a few Scooby people and a lot of other different cars. A lot of us always go to autox and a few of us are going to savannah dragway tonight. I know we aren't supposed to advertise on this forum, so send me a PM or AIM: BigBoosting if you're interested in the other board and I'll send you a link... maybe you guys can meet some other people down here who are interested in all types of cars, not just subaru.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.