MI: Woodward Dream Cruise...Anyone Going?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MI: Woodward Dream Cruise...Anyone Going? within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live near Flint in Michigan, about 1 hour north of woodward, and I go down there for the cruise ...

MI: Woodward Dream Cruise...Anyone Going?

I live near Flint in Michigan, about 1 hour north of woodward, and I go down there for the cruise every day/night around 6pm. There are a few WRX's down there, a few stage 2's and some pretty clean STi's. Give me a PM or IM me with AIM at LittleAP783 or just respond to the thread if you are going to be heading towards woodward at all. I have a 05 crystal grey metallic with enkei hyper black rims. The cruise is every night during the week from like 5pm till 11pm, and the MAIN MAIN day is saturday, but I will be there everyday from here on out. COME ON DOWN....I need to see more suby's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DREAM CRUISE IS ****ING GAY... LET THE OLD ****ERS HAVE ONE EVENT

sorry.. Im so sick of the event now... back in the day it was cool, now its all corporate and sold out like the rolling stones... dont get me wrong about the stones... but pretty soon they will be playing in wheel chairs and ol' keith will be on life support proped up next to his amps

yea it is pretty gay and way too packed on saturday. I like going during the week because you actually get in some good cruising, with no ****s telling you to get out of the right 2 lanes and crap. and at night...when all the old timers leave around 10-10:30....that's when the turbo's start to spin and some good action going on. I STOMPED on a stage 2 srt4 tonight, and a hand full of cobalt ss' with pully's and exhaust....and they ALL asked me after we got done running if i had an STi...i just smiled and kept driving.

I was on woodward all day but the only time I drove was from like 11pm to 12. I was cruise with about 3 evos and another STi. I left at 12 because somebody spit on my car
    2004 Subaru WRX STi, Debadged
    FPgreen

No offense...But you shouldn't be parking your STI on the strip. This meet is for the older cars. you should be lucky they only spit on your car. I have seen some *******s throw bread on the hoods of cars so the ****ing birds scratch your **** up.
    (detroit autoworker union brainwashing at it's best)

Im not saying it's okay... just saying its not for our japanese cars.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.