UT: off road

This is a discussion on UT: off road within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i know a trail thats 110 miles, all dirt road. about a 5 hour drive. it ends in a ghost ...

UT: off road

i know a trail thats 110 miles, all dirt road. about a 5 hour drive. it ends in a ghost town on the west side of salt lake. i've never done it, but i've read it in an SUV off-roading trail book. in the ghost town that it ends in, a bunch of trails brance of, the only worry would be gas shortage and ground clearance, also its very remote. tons of fun, im down if anyone else is. let me know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rally_on
    i know a trail thats 110 miles, all dirt road. about a 5 hour drive. it ends in a ghost town on the west side of salt lake. i've never done it, but i've read it in an SUV off-roading trail book. in the ghost town that it ends in, a bunch of trails brance of, the only worry would be gas shortage and ground clearance, also its very remote. tons of fun, im down if anyone else is. let me know.
    sounds fun, but i'm in Cali.

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That does sound like a bit of fun, when do you plan to go on said drive?

if i did it, it would probably be in the fall because im going back to michigan in 3 weeks, and not coming back till late august. i've heard its an awesome trail. not too rough. very scenic. it'll take a lot of planing and everything. probably tents, food, first aid, all that jazz.

im down

I Would Be Up For Some Trail Ridin. I Live In Vernal And I Know Some Fun As Hell Trails If Your Up For It

where's this trail at? I'm also a baja guy and some of us bajaers are looking for a group run. Maybe it would be cool to get the WRX guys and galls together with the baja people and go for a big off road run. How bout it?
    owner of a stock (for now) 2005 WRB WRX limited.