Exclusive Halo LED Projector Headlights for 04-05 WRX - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Exclusive Halo LED Projector Headlights for 04-05 WRX within the Exterior forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Originally Posted by Weasel 555 brfatal & 05wrxftw! --- ease up ! im cool here bossman. i just dont like ...

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    brfatal & 05wrxftw! --- ease up !
    im cool here bossman. i just dont like when someone tries to spew 'expert' logic about something thats really not that big of a deal.......

i am deff a fan of these lamps tho.
    keeping it as is til a 2011 is in the driveway

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just sayin ...

BRFATAL is a wealth of knowledge, who is always spot on ... Better to have it and not need it ... then to need it and not have it ... I'd be careful about burning bridges. That is all.

Promotion~ Free Floor Mats with Purchase of the Projector Headlights

Free Mats w/ purchase of headlights

Please don't miss our promotion for the free floor mats when you purchase our projector headlights for WRX~

Hi, just recently bought a set of the black ones, as i don't have $900 for an STI HID Headlights or any type of retrofit. And considering I have 2 kids to raise. Besides, there isn't much aftermarket support for the '04-05 MY in terms of headlight, taillights. Anyways, where can i find a decent set of HID's? and what color temp is recommended?(no matter where you buy these headlights, they are made by the same Taiwanese manufacturer, Junya.) Considering lack of aftermarket support, costs, this was the best bang for the buck. I'm glad to see sum1 came out with something for us Blobeye owners on a budget.

**** 1 more thing, i hate when people use the term "Ricer", its RACIAL SLANDERING! Yes, I am of Asian descent and I take offense to the term "Ricer". Besides you all drive "Ricers" anyway.****
    2004 Impreza WRX

Can it be possible to retrofit these headlights to true HID??? Well, now after really looking at them now, i really think they can be retro fitted, but i'm not willing to try as i don't have the experience to do so. Any1 else have them willing to try retro fitting these with HID projectors????
    Last edited by FreakDaddy247; 03-12-2010 at 03:29 PM.
    2004 Impreza WRX

Tail lights

Does any one know where i can get replacements for my tail lights. I have a 04 STI. Or how i can remove paint from them?

Are you still running the special for the floormats with projector purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by TrunkMonkey24 View Post
    Are you still running the special for the floormats with projector purchase?
    They aren't doing that anymore I got mine a couple weeks ago (missed the promo by 3 days =( ), and I'm very happy with them, I got them with a 6k HIDs, and if you know how to do it, everything works pretty well. What I'm also still trying to figure out, is how to adjust the level of the head lights, b/c they don't have the adjuster like in the stock set =(, I think you have to align the lights correctly with the bumper as my friend has told me. The halos are very nice and just know that the blue wire off the head lamp was the grounding wire, could of been just mine, but have a voltage meter handy to check it out.

Darn, thats a bummer as my sti didnt come with the sti mats, just generic black ones Oh well, still plannin on the projector purchase in the near future!!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1182cj View Post
    They aren't doing that anymore I got mine a couple weeks ago (missed the promo by 3 days =( ), and I'm very happy with them, I got them with a 6k HIDs, and if you know how to do it, everything works pretty well. What I'm also still trying to figure out, is how to adjust the level of the head lights, b/c they don't have the adjuster like in the stock set =(, I think you have to align the lights correctly with the bumper as my friend has told me. The halos are very nice and just know that the blue wire off the head lamp was the grounding wire, could of been just mine, but have a voltage meter handy to check it out.
    Please remove the HIDs from these lights. They are NOT compatible and you are negatively affecting all drivers around you in using them all on account of your own personal aesthetic taste. Don't be THAT guy.

they look great, have you seen the lightwerkz product? a little pricy and may be difficult for me to get hold of in Australia...anys...

Are there any lights like these for an 02 wrx?
    With out the HID.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Are there any lights like these for an 02 wrx?
    With out the HID.
    Yes, but they suck.

this makes me sad

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast