Exclusive Halo LED Projector Headlights for 04-05 WRX - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Exclusive Halo LED Projector Headlights for 04-05 WRX within the Exterior forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Low Beam High Beam...

More Pictures Part II (Light cutoff line)

Low Beam

High Beam

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

these look better on this car vs. the other. the projection of the beam points pretty low to avoid blinding the guy in front of you in his rearview mirror and definitely far enough in front to avoid hitting small children, wildlife, or people who decide to walk late at night wearing dark clothing (my fave ). i'd rock these, but the LED's would deff get deleted if i had these.
    keeping it as is til a 2011 is in the driveway

Quote Originally Posted by 05wrxftw! View Post
    these look better on this car vs. the other. the projection of the beam points pretty low to avoid blinding the guy in front of you in his rearview mirror and definitely far enough in front to avoid hitting small children, wildlife, or people who decide to walk late at night wearing dark clothing (my fave ). i'd rock these, but the LED's would deff get deleted if i had these.
    Let me know if you want to get them, our paypal email is dashzracing@yahoo.com
    I already have several customers bought them with HID Kit and they are loving them~

I Support ClubWRX
    I have these on but I can't figure out how to aim them. My left low beam is a little high. Any info on how to adjust these? Other than that just great. be sure to use some rtv to seal around the top and bottom as they might let moisture in where the lens's seal. Any help would be appreciated. Bahama

Quote Originally Posted by dashzracing View Post
    Let me know if you want to get them, our paypal email is dashzracing@yahoo.com
    I already have several customers bought them with HID Kit and they are loving them~
    thanks ill make a note

whoa i never noticed this before....

i have the H1 bulbs with my HID setup......besides sourcing H3 bulbs for this to work....would i need a harness swap as well?

please clarify for me....

Safety

As someone who hates having these things shine in my eyes from oncoming traffic I thought I'd provide this link, please properly adjust any "bluish" lights properly so you aren't causing pupil dilation in oncoming traffic, it could cause a very serious accident.

Aiming Headlights - Adjust Headlight Aim to Maximize Visibility
    2010 Blue WRX Premium
    2001 A4 1.8T Quattro
    2002 Cavalier (destroyed)

whoa i never noticed this before....

i have the H1 bulbs with my HID setup......besides sourcing H3 bulbs for this to work....would i need a harness swap as well?

please clarify for me....
    You can get the H3 HID kit from us and you can use your H1 HID kit for your high beam and use our H3 HID kit for the low beam.

Quote Originally Posted by dashzracing View Post
    You can get the H3 HID kit from us and you can use your H1 HID kit for your high beam and use our H3 HID kit for the low beam.
    nah i'd rather just swap bulbs instead of another kit altogether. unless i was going to do HID fogs.....which i saw on another forum didnt end up well for one user, prolly had a hackjob install because ive seen HID fogs on many other cars n those havent had problems at all.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    nah i'd rather just swap bulbs instead of another kit altogether. unless i was going to do HID fogs.....which i saw on another forum didnt end up well for one user, prolly had a hackjob install because ive seen HID fogs on many other cars n those havent had problems at all.
    No offense but you have no idea how fogs work if you think HIDs are acceptable in them. They are dangerous and make fog lights absolutely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    No offense but you have no idea how fogs work if you think HIDs are acceptable in them. They are dangerous and make fog lights absolutely useless.
    i just knew another 'expert' was gonna chime in.....

PLEASE bless with your knowledge since u seem to be the know-er of all

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    i just knew another 'expert' was gonna chime in.....

PLEASE bless with your knowledge since u seem to be the know-er of all
    Ever the smart-ass.....

And yes, comparatively I am the 'expert'. Have you ever wondered why there is no such thing as an OEM HID foglight kit for any car out there? However I will spare you since based on your previous selective ignorance to safety since it would fall on deaf ears. It would be a waste of someone's time to help somebody else who doesn't want to learn.

Other food for thought: Ever wonder why there is no such thing as a OEM HID high beams?
    Last edited by brfatal; 03-03-2010 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Ever the smart-ass.....

And yes, comparatively I am the 'expert'. Have you ever wondered why there is no such thing as an OEM HID foglight kit for any car out there? However I will spare you since based on your previous selective ignorance to safety since it would fall on deaf ears. It would be a waste of someone's time to help somebody else who doesn't want to learn.

Other food for thought: Ever wonder why there is no such thing as a OEM HID high beams?
    isnt that the pot calling the kettle black....

im 'ignorant' yet im asking YOU, the 'expert' for some friendly knowledge since you clearly have a PH.D or better in this subject, and of course you back out and just say, 'oh you wont listen and just do it anyways'.

how do you know that? i just wanted to see what the big deal was.....

apparently you're not as much of a 'guru' as you thought....

anyways back on topic.....

will there be a discount on these lamps anytime soon? and for the corner bulbs, will the stock size still be able to be re-used or is there a smaller bulb needed?

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    brfatal & 05wrxftw! --- ease up !
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

isnt that the pot calling the kettle black....

im 'ignorant' yet im asking YOU, the 'expert' for some friendly knowledge since you clearly have a PH.D or better in this subject, and of course you back out and just say, 'oh you wont listen and just do it anyways'.

how do you know that? i just wanted to see what the big deal was.....

apparently you're not as much of a 'guru' as you thought....

anyways back on topic.....

will there be a discount on these lamps anytime soon? and for the corner bulbs, will the stock size still be able to be re-used or is there a smaller bulb needed?
    I am already doing a group buy discount price on these headlights on clubwrx.net.
    And yes, you can use the stock bulb for the signal lights.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast