Got RallyArmor? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on Got RallyArmor? within the Exterior forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Originally Posted by 2011REXRoyalBlu Hey smarty, on their website it says their out of stock. kinda sorta true, we are ...

Quote Originally Posted by 2011REXRoyalBlu View Post
    Hey smarty, on their website it says their out of stock.
    kinda sorta true, we are waiting for our stocking order to come in but we have been filling orders directly from the manufacturer for our customers. There is usually NO delay in shipping for any rally-armor products, however I have just been informed that the manufacturer is currently out of stock on the 2011 Sedan flaps. We are going to do our best to fill any outstanding orders that have not already been filled (some have). We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by PRE-Erich; 11-23-2010 at 11:12 AM.
    Erich Uhlman
    Performance Race Engineering - www.PREracing.com
    13339 NE Airport Way. Portland, OR 97230
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

STOKED!

Ordered my flaps last week monday, shipped same day... took a week to get here because I live on the opposite side of the country...

Finally installed em today!! Thanks again PRE, stoked about the free shipping too!

Pics taken with my iPhone 2G after a ride on the mtn bike trails!

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Rally armor is sexy, maybe I will buy myself a post christmas present??
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Registered User 2011REXRoyalBlu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE-Erich View Post
    kinda sorta true, we are waiting for our stocking order to come in but we have been filling orders directly from the manufacturer for our customers. There is usually NO delay in shipping for any rally-armor products, however I have just been informed that the manufacturer is currently out of stock on the 2011 Sedan flaps. We are going to do our best to fill any outstanding orders that have not already been filled (some have). We apologize for the inconvenience.
    .. I am having trouble with my transaction.. I bought a pair of 2011 wrx sedan mud flaps. Was told over the phone my order wouldn't ship for 2 weeks because you are out of stock on the bolts needed. I later received a shipping conformation w/ a tracking #.. Is my order going to be complete?

Quote Originally Posted by Oceans05 View Post
    STOKED!

Ordered my flaps last week monday, shipped same day... took a week to get here because I live on the opposite side of the country...

Finally installed em today!! Thanks again PRE, stoked about the free shipping too!

Pics taken with my iPhone 2G after a ride on the mtn bike trails!

you install these yourself?

Got mine Tuesday, now I just need some time to install them. Other than the bolts not being black I think they look pretty good.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

you install these yourself?
    Yeah, it took about an hour and a half, very simple install

Those look SO good. As much as I don't want to pay 160 for splash guards, I may have to.

Not trying to be an ass, but why did the install take one and a half hours? That seems rather long for just a splash guard install. Unless of course you're factoring in the time spent bsing and drinking a beer or two
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    Those look SO good. As much as I don't want to pay 160 for splash guards, I may have to.

Not trying to be an ass, but why did the install take one and a half hours? That seems rather long for just a splash guard install. Unless of course you're factoring in the time spent bsing and drinking a beer or two
    Lol yea im kinda puzzled how it took that long... i was helping my parents clean the house and was goofin around in between a little bit haha

I was also concerned about the little bit of the steep price, but i dont have any regrets now that i actually bought em, they look rad!

What are the differences between the basic ones and the v2 UR ones? Why the extra $100?

I'm assuming a different material, but what is so much better about the UR ones vs the basic ones?
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

.. I am having trouble with my transaction.. I bought a pair of 2011 wrx sedan mud flaps. Was told over the phone my order wouldn't ship for 2 weeks because you are out of stock on the bolts needed. I later received a shipping conformation w/ a tracking #.. Is my order going to be complete?
    we found a set and got them shipped off to you (well, I'm assuming it's you)

if you got a tracking number then they are on their way!
    Erich Uhlman
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

if you take the wheels off and are working on one corner at a time with a jack in your driveway it takes about an hour and a half.

Most people don't work at a mechanics pace in their driveway, why rush it when you want them to look perfect?
    Erich Uhlman
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

What are the differences between the basic ones and the v2 UR ones? Why the extra $100?

I'm assuming a different material, but what is so much better about the UR ones vs the basic ones?
    Poly Urethane is an amazing material. Sure you could get a set of regular's for a lot less but you do get what you pay for. I have seen a car 100% totaled and the customer was still able to part out his flaps.

as for the v2 vs the v1 for the 08+ sti hatch we still have some version 1's in stock. they have a little less coverage and they are a little harder to install but quite a bit cheaper. The v2's come with a nice beefy stainless bracket for installation.
    Erich Uhlman
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by PRE-Erich View Post
    we found a set and got them shipped off to you (well, I'm assuming it's you)

if you got a tracking number then they are on their way!
    Yea I am just waiting for them. The package has been sitting in MASPETH, NY, US since 11/23/10. Anything happen with the package?

Finally had time to get mine on last night. It's been really cold lately so I let the car sit in a heated garage for an hour before touching it to reduce the chance of breaking any clips. Decided to pull the wheels to make the job much easier. Overall it was an easy install other than being nervous about pulling the side moldings off without breaking anything which ended up going well. I was happy with how nice the brackets lined up which isn't expected when using after market parts. They definitely put some thought into the brackets however I was slightly disappointed with a few things. For one, the small gap between the front mud flap and the side molding (1st pic attached) which isn't a big deal I just don't understand the point of not making it cover that area. Second, why they used a cheap plastic insert and screw for the rear inner mount hole's instead of a nut and bolt. Black hardware would give a better look also but that can easily taken care of.
    As for looks, I really like them and feel it gives the car a nice look. Actually makes the car look even wider from the rear.
    At $170 they are very expensive for what you get and you are paying for the name but they should do a great job at protecting your car and giving it a nice look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rally armor wrx 002.jpg   rally armor wrx 003.jpg   rally armor wrx 005.jpg   rally armor wrx 006.jpg   rally armor wrx 008.jpg  

rally armor wrx 009.jpg  
    Last edited by Eric05mx; 11-28-2010 at 07:23 AM.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi