Got RallyArmor? - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 163

This is a discussion on Got RallyArmor? within the Exterior forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; teaser shot! 2011 STi Sedan. These will hopefully start shipping in a couple weeks. Price will probably be close to ...

  1. #91
    Registered User PRE-Erich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR
    Posts
    377
    teaser shot! 2011 STi Sedan. These will hopefully start shipping in a couple weeks. Price will probably be close to the STi v2 flaps.

    Erich Uhlman
    Performance Race Engineering - www.PREracing.com
    13339 NE Airport Way. Portland, OR 97230
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #92

    Princess Moderator

    03WRX_YELLOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Gresham, Oregon
    Posts
    14,843
    I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice!!!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

    BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

  4. #93
    Registered User Eric05mx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    901
    After taking a look at my car I'm curious as to how these are going to mount.. They look to be expensive but a good investment to keep my new ride from getting blasted with stone chips.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

  5. #94
    Registered User Chader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Billings, MT
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    After taking a look at my car I'm curious as to how these are going to mount.. They look to be expensive but a good investment to keep my new ride from getting blasted with stone chips.
    I suspect the install will be similar to this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMFapYxualc

  6. #95
    Registered User Eric05mx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    901
    Quote Originally Posted by Chader View Post
    I suspect the install will be similar to this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMFapYxualc
    Cool, thanks for that.
    2012 WRX ice silver metallic
    Protuned by Agile Auto 315whp/342wtq @ 20.5psi

  7. #96
    Registered User PRE-Erich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Chader View Post
    I suspect the install will be similar to this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMFapYxualc
    you got it! They aren't too bad to install, you can do it without removing the wheels but it makes the install easier.
    Erich Uhlman
    Performance Race Engineering - www.PREracing.com
    13339 NE Airport Way. Portland, OR 97230
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

  8. #97
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    65
    is there any other colors that rally Armour make besides the black
    2011 WRX Hatch Black Pearl

  9. #98
    Registered User Chader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Billings, MT
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE-Erich View Post
    you got it! They aren't too bad to install, you can do it without removing the wheels but it makes the install easier.
    I did mine last weekend when I switched to my snow tires/wheels. Install was relatively easy. I took a long time to make sure I did the first side right, then the other side went very quickly.

    Red with white lettering is the only major difference available. Others are all black with various letter colors.

  10. #99
    Registered User AmateurX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Michigan
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Chader View Post
    I did mine last weekend when I switched to my snow tires/wheels. Install was relatively easy. I took a long time to make sure I did the first side right, then the other side went very quickly.

    Red with white lettering is the only major difference available. Others are all black with various letter colors.
    Me too!

    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

  11. #100
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by REX2011 View Post
    is there any other colors that rally Armour make besides the black
    If you look on their website I think they have them in blue and in red. I just ordered black with pink lettering as part of their 'Scoobies for Boobies' breast cancer promo.

  12. #101
    Registered User PRE-Erich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    If you look on their website I think they have them in blue and in red. I just ordered black with pink lettering as part of their 'Scoobies for Boobies' breast cancer promo.
    They make the Urethane flaps in a Black and Red base with lettering in Blue, White, Red, Gray, and Silver. They also have Pink lettering for a limited time.
    Erich Uhlman
    Performance Race Engineering - www.PREracing.com
    13339 NE Airport Way. Portland, OR 97230
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

  13. #102

    Princess Moderator

    03WRX_YELLOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Gresham, Oregon
    Posts
    14,843
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    If you look on their website I think they have them in blue and in red. I just ordered black with pink lettering as part of their 'Scoobies for Boobies' breast cancer promo.
    Nice...black and pink! That's what I. Would of picked!!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

    BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

  14. #103
    Registered User Oceans05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    29
    Just placed an order for a set of RA Flaps, Black with Red logo for the 2011 WRX Hatch

    Can't wait to get em!

  15. #104
    Registered User PRE-Erich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Gresham, OR
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceans05 View Post
    Just placed an order for a set of RA Flaps, Black with Red logo for the 2011 WRX Hatch

    Can't wait to get em!
    Packaged and on their way out today!
    Erich Uhlman
    Performance Race Engineering - www.PREracing.com
    13339 NE Airport Way. Portland, OR 97230
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

  16. #105
    Registered User Oceans05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    29
    ^^

    Sweetness!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •