DorkiDori GD Shirts Now Available!!! $15.00 SHIPPED!!!

This is a discussion on DorkiDori GD Shirts Now Available!!! .00 SHIPPED!!! within the Exterior forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Hello to all you Subaru fans...i finally got off my rear end and got a GD shirt set up for ...

DorkiDori GD Shirts Now Available!!! $15.00 SHIPPED!!!

Hello to all you Subaru fans...i finally got off my rear end and got a GD shirt set up for everyone...now im sure the GC guys are curious why they dont have a shirt as well...im working on that issue (should have a GC shirt out come late summer)...but anywho...this is my first vendor buy to the subaru community and i hope you guys dig the shirts im presenting to yah

heres a small FAQ for everyone....

• SHIRT PRODUCTION BEGINS THE MONDAY AFTER YOU ORDER YOUR ITEMS
    • SHIRTS ARE SHIPPED OUT FRIDAY/SATURDAY MORNINGS (depending on my schedule)
    • SHIRTS CAN BE TRACKED VIA MY ORDERS LIST ON DorkiDori Clothing
    • FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
    • THE FIRST BATCH OF TEES MAY RUN A LITTLE BEHIND IN PRODUCTION (this is a rare occurance)
    I PROMISE I HAVE NOT RUN OFF WITH YOUR MONEY, I JUST HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE MERCY OF MY SCREEN PRINTERS
    • NO SHIRTS ARE KEPT IN STOCK...ALL ITEMS ARE FRESH FROM THE PRINTERS
    • SPECIAL PRICING WILL BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 06-14-09!!! AFTER THAT THE PRICE GOES BACK TO NORMAL!!!
    • PRICING ON SHIRTS IS FOR THE ITEM SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, with those little tidbits said...here we go

DORKIDORI GD 01 SHOPPING CART!!! $15.00 SHIPPED ANYWHERE!!!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR ORDER!!!

first batch will be ordered 05-22-09...so have at it guys
    Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 05-14-2009 at 07:23 PM.