looking for pics of Greddy lip with C-west sides

This is a discussion on looking for pics of Greddy lip with C-west sides within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I currently have the GReddy front lip and i want to get the c-west sideskirts, but i want to see ...

looking for pics of Greddy lip with C-west sides

I currently have the GReddy front lip and i want to get the c-west sideskirts, but i want to see how they look togather before i buy them. Post pictures if you have any.
    Thanks
    Greg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good luck on not crushing your lip, it seems that many who install that lip (including me) will crush it sooner or after. However that has to be the second best looking lip out there, and i think the best looking has to be sti Ver 2 lip.

Ive got some but my computer with those pics on it crashed last week so its gettin fixed....I'll get some up as soon as I get it back
    -03 WR Blue WRX - -Cobb Stage 2 w/Uppipe and Intake-

i have had the lip on my car for about a year and i almost never scrape it, maybe six times since ive had it. The car is lowered about 2 inches. All i have to do is go slow and take inclines at an angle. I've had a friend break a few of them too, but if your careful i think it will last as long as the car.

i know i've seen that kinda of combo
    it loooks great
    FP Green STi

bump

hey wickedrx do you have any pictures bigger than your avatar picture of your car. I wanna see more pictures of the greddy lip... im thinkin about gettin one