Rally Copy
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rally Copy within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know where I can go to have my car modified aesthetically to look like the Subaru Factory Rally ...

Question Rally Copy

Does anyone know where I can go to have my car modified aesthetically to look like the Subaru Factory Rally Car complete with all of the decals, parts (e.g. headlight modifications), etc.? I live in Northern California, so local recommendations would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone have any idea what it would cost to do the aesthetic modifications?

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well the rally car has a fully cusom carbon fiber widebody well body hah, unless you got the cash from that best you can do is find a bumper the replica wing and stickers

Good Point

Quote Originally Posted by piker28
    well the rally car has a fully cusom carbon fiber widebody well body hah, unless you got the cash from that best you can do is find a bumper the replica wing and stickers
    Good point. I would be more than happy to have the decals, paint, etc. be the same as the factory rally car.

Does anyone know where I can get it done in Northern California?

i've seen the exact decals quoted at over $2000, you might want to try a local print shop to make you a knock off set or even custom set

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

There used to be a website that sold the "Official" Subaru rally car decal package, but it was from Japan, and it cost something like $1200 for the full set of ONLY decals.

Good luck
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Also, for the kit, the oricari (sp) kit is the wrc replica I believe.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.