For those who have changed headlights?

This is a discussion on For those who have changed headlights? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I wanted to get hyperwhites for my headlights. First off what type of bulb do they take and second, what ...

For those who have changed headlights?

I wanted to get hyperwhites for my headlights. First off what type of bulb do they take and second, what did you do about your fog lights? Did you leave them or change them to hyperwhites also?

Thanks in advance.

Tim
    2002 Aspen White Impreza WRX.
    AEM Short Ram Intake, APEXi Turbo Timer, STI Strut Tower Bars F&R, Tien Springs , Tokico Premium Performance Shocks, Rota Torque 17x 8", Toyo Proxes, STI V1 Front Lip
    JDM STi Hoodscoop, Zerosports Carbon Fiber Risers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

9007 bulbs fit the headlamps.

don't get the "blue" ones. you'll have decreased light. get the silvaia silverstars, or the PIAA bulbs. make sure to match up the wattage on the bulbs to your stockers, especially with the fogs. you don't want to melt the housings.

i believe the bulbs for the fogs are H3s. they're the ones with the little pigtails.

be sure to read the stickies, and run searches when asking questions. you'll get your info faster.

Everything you ever wanted to know about WRX light bulbs...

dR
    Last edited by dark_rex; 12-01-2004 at 07:19 PM.