wheel wipes on volks?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wheel wipes on volks? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; a friend gave me a tube of Black Magic Ultimate Reflection Wheel Wipes today at work. i have used the ...

wheel wipes on volks?

a friend gave me a tube of Black Magic Ultimate Reflection Wheel Wipes today at work. i have used the Black Magic brand interior cleaner and it sucks in comparison to Armor All. i have te-37 18s that i had to rob an armored car to get, so i am pretty nervous using any kind of cleaner on them other than soap and water. does any one have any experience with this particular item, or advice? thanks...
    \m/etal

"Odin's birds like wolves in battle - they spread their black wings - like swords like oars - in the waters of Njord"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

u stole the wheels or something? i dont get it?

ummmmm nooooooo. i just want to know if this product is safe to use on my volks, which i care a lot about and don't want to damage. cuz then i would have to buy new ones and i dont want to because theyre expensive, hence the armored car hijack allusion...
    \m/etal

"Odin's birds like wolves in battle - they spread their black wings - like swords like oars - in the waters of Njord"

oh ok.. sorry. i understood wrong. im not sure, PM armin. he has a set of TE's

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    Does your volks have a polished lip?

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

no sir, mercury silver all around. im scared to use the wipes (am i a vag1na???)...
    \m/etal

Well if you did have a polish lip, I would of say NO WAY to whiping but for wheel cleaner, there's one one. Griots Garage wheel cleaner.

http://www.griotsgarage.com/index.jsp

BBS certified also Buy it, you wont regret it.

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

wwwwwoowwwwww. i feel like a kid in an e-candy store on that site. i have never heard of griots before. how did you hear about them? i am assuming you use their products, so...how would you compare them to mothers and meguiars?
    \m/etal

Griots Garage is a local store down here. I live about 10 mins away from there shop. All the ferrari guys use them, plus alot of the car showers in the Seattle area use's them. Although I have never used there wax or any other stuff, there speed shine is the shizzle

Jason

P.S.

my rule of thumb is, if you wouldn't put it on the paint of your car, then don't put it on the wheels. with most wheels being clear coated or something similar, i just won't risk things like that especcialy on te-37's the most classic wheel ever
    i got a '04 wrx wagon and z20 rhd toyota soarer

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.