Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Trunk Swap Thread

912K views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  kinkslinks 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Seeing as preferences regarding wingED trunks vs. wingLESS trunks are quite varied......I thought I would start a thread strictly for those looking to swap one way or the other.

Goes like this:

1)Color/year of WRX
2)Location
3)SWAPPING: {What you are swapping}
4)WANTING: {What you are wanting for your swap}

This might help those out *cough*myself *cough* who are wanting a different look than what the factory gave ya.

I'll start....

1. Silver '04 WRX
2. Florida (central)
3. SWAPPING: Stock spoiler trunk lid
4. WANTING: Spoilerless silver trunk lid

Happy posting/swapping :D

See less See more
#3,529 · (Edited)
Color : Crystal White Pearl
Have : 2019 WRX trunk with lip, black badges, black and red emblem,OEM STI carbon fiber trunk trim, keyless, backup camera
Want : STI trunk with wing, keyless, backup cam (badges not required)

My trunk is in immaculate condition, 15k on the car, purchased new last February.

#3,551 ·
Have: 2019 WRX STI trunk with wing, backup camera, and keyless entry
Color: Crystal White Pearl
Want: WRX trunk with lip, backup camera, and keyless entry
Hi, I have a 2020 wrx crystal white pearl trunk with lip spoiler. I want the trunk with the wing? Are you interested in swapping ? How is the condition of you trunk with wing ?
Please let me know. Thanks

#3,553 ·
RCH said:
Hi, I have a 2020 wrx crystal white pearl trunk with lip spoiler. I want the trunk with the wing? Are you interested in swapping ? How is the condition of you trunk with wing ?
Please let me know. Thanks
[/QUOT
PhoSho said:
Have: 2019 WRX STI trunk with wing, backup camera, and keyless entry
Color: Crystal White Pearl
Want: WRX trunk with lip, backup camera, and keyless entry
I am in Pittsburgh PA
I am interested in swapping. Car only has 6k miles and trunk/wing are in pretty much perfect condition. I have spoken with another user on here about a swap already though and am in the process of making plans to meet him. However, if that falls through for some reason, I will let you know.

#3,554 ·
I am interested in swapping. Car only has 6k miles and trunk/wing are in pretty much perfect condition. I have spoken with another user on here about a swap already though and am in the process of making plans to meet him. However, if that falls through for some reason, I will let you know.
Thanks! Sure, my car is 2020 wrx and has 2200 miles and trunk with lip is almost perfect. I am in pittsburgh, perhaps close to your place. I will be happy to swap. Thanks