Subaru WRX Forum banner

Some quick Pics with New Rims/Tires !!LOOK!!

17K views 45 replies 21 participants last post by  stickman 
#1 ·
First off, let me say the difference isnt just in the look. Between these tires and the coilovers, my car feels AMAZING through turns. Just the tires made it feel 100 times better as the re92's were holding the coilovers back.

#7 ·
very very nice man! they look amazing on your car

it would be cool if they had a polished lip or a silver lip to go with the whole black and silver theme on your car. Looks great anyway!

Enjoy!!

where did you buy them?

#9 ·
Subie2.5RS2003 said:
very very nice man! they look amazing on your car

it would be cool if they had a polished lip or a silver lip to go with the whole black and silver theme on your car. Looks great anyway!

Enjoy!!

where did you buy them?
www.subydude.com

I need to do the koji mod or get jdm's

#13 ·
RexMobbin' said:
SLICK. love the black/silver look. you gotta fuggin RAIDER there man!:wiggles:
Die had 49er fan here so NO WAY.

Stickman- i got the tires for tire rack.com. They are gunmettalic.

#15 ·
it does look hella sick i just saw it in person and i jizzed my pants (but of course i was thinking of eli's sister)

-high on 02c

#17 · (Edited)
Its about F'ing time you wiped the YEAR of dust off those rims and finally got your a$$ some tires. SLACKER!!!!

LOOKS AWESOME THOUGH!!!!

Now bring your car to BDG this week and show them bad boys off. And yes I know, you were there last week and I was not.

#21 ·
will you be offended if I told you I loved your drop?
permission to propose marriage to the drop please! too sexy

#23 ·
high on 02C said:
Ha! No im not offended. I really need some center caps though. Thats the best thing about coilovers- i can tailor my drop as i like it.
whoops that was me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.