...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 96
Page 96 of 173 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2582

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX Great looking ride, Slider. Thanks Ray....

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Great looking ride, Slider.
    Thanks Ray.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Kei: How are your FM901's driving? I got the same tires. They make a lot of road noise, but I don't care about that at all. I love mine! Sticky as hell. I haven't been able to push them past their limits very easily at all. I have only been running then for about 2,000 miles (3218 km). How long have you been running them? Do they hold up well after they start to wear? How much did you pay for them? I got mine, 235/40/18 for $330 u.s. dollars, shipped to my door in 2 days.

BTW uber sexy GC!

Check out my sig and profile(for mods), I'm using what mikie13 explaned about the open source EM. I just combined two maps together and now am making more power. Since it sounds like you know what your doing with cars, I'd suggest checking it out. It's ROM tuning your factory ECM, but you get to use all the good things about the factory programing that make the car very daily driveable. And you can still tune pretty much infinate adjustments to all you timing, boost, fuel, and so on that will make you more power. Here's my write-up after I flashed my stage2 map.
    Just flashed XPT stage2 today, very impressed!

Zack
    Last edited by blackzwrx; 04-14-2007 at 07:05 PM.
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Kei
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Kei: How are your FM901's driving? I got the same tires. They make a lot of road noise, but I don't care about that at all. I love mine! Sticky as hell. I haven't been able to push them past their limits very easily at all. I have only been running then for about 2,000 miles (3218 km). How long have you been running them? Do they hold up well after they start to wear? How much did you pay for them? I got mine, 235/40/18 for $330 u.s. dollars, shipped to my door in 2 days.

BTW uber sexy GC!

Check out my sig and profile(for mods), I'm using what mikie13 explaned about the open source EM. I just combined two maps together and now am making more power. Since it sounds like you know what your doing with cars, I'd suggest checking it out. It's ROM tuning your factory ECM, but you get to use all the good things about the factory programing that make the car very daily driveable. And you can still tune pretty much infinate adjustments to all you timing, boost, fuel, and so on that will make you more power. Here's my write-up after I flashed my stage2 map.
    Just flashed XPT stage2 today, very impressed!

Zack
    Hey,

I really do like the tires as well, they handle very well. I got mine used so the price comparison would be irrelevant. However mine at 215/45/17. When they warm up they are awesome, right now i have almost no tread left so I will be in the market for new tires soon.

However, compared to my old Falken Azenis 215, they are not as sticky as those were, and those were only 205.

The next set of tires I may get are the Bridgestone RE01-R as I hear they are very good tires, but they wear out really quick.

As for OpenSource, thank you for the link. I will be doing some reading up on that. I have taken some very quick glances at your link, and saw the forums and also read some of the posts, and saw some logs

It looks quite interesting and the community seems very supportive of one another.

If I cannot find the funds for a Haltech then I may go that route, but I will need to find a stock ECU, I think i read somewhere a website that you can purchase stock ECU's, but I forgot the link. It all depends if my friend can get me a good deal on the Haltech. I would also like to use that opportunity to learn how to wire standalones to the WRX harness.

Anyway, your car is also very nice! Cannot wait to see pics of it with the front lip and rear lip!
    Last edited by Kei; 04-15-2007 at 08:31 PM.
    EJ205 GC8 Coupe
    www.q-rack.com

mods
    Hawk-Eye alliance #111

What wheels are those?

Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    What wheels are those?
    18x7.5 OZ Superleggaras
    mods
    Hawk-Eye alliance #111

Quote Originally Posted by 06WhiteWRX View Post
    18x7.5 OZ Superleggaras
    They look baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadass on your car...x2
    and where'd you get em?

Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    They look baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadass on your car...x2
    and where'd you get em?
    traded my old g-forces for them from lowkey on nasioc.
    mods
    Hawk-Eye alliance #111

That the new greddy lip?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiTe_07_WRx View Post
    That the new greddy lip?
    yessir,
    GReddy Gracer
    mods
    Hawk-Eye alliance #111

yessir,
    GReddy Gracer
    car looks very good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    car looks very good!!!!
    thanx!
    ur everywhere!!
    mods
    Hawk-Eye alliance #111

thanx!
    ur everywhere!!
    Yeah man...that looks NICE and clean. Love everything going on it...the older style skirts? Gold OZs really set it off...and the finishing touch, LOVE the blacked out Hawkeye headlights (I'll be doing that soon enough )
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Yeah man...that looks NICE and clean. Love everything going on it...the older style skirts? Gold OZs really set it off...and the finishing touch, LOVE the blacked out Hawkeye headlights (I'll be doing that soon enough )
    thanx man!
    dont be like me. follow the directions carefully.
    condensations a *****
    mods
    Hawk-Eye alliance #111

Your car looks great. I love the blacked out lights. You do that yourself or buy them like that? i think that it would look good on my black06 check her out.