...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 94
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2603

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by iRace559 The skirts are stock actually, and the lip is from RavSpec. Great service, great price. I ...

Quote Originally Posted by iRace559 View Post
    The skirts are stock actually, and the lip is from RavSpec. Great service, great price. I would highly recommend buying it. Plus the carbon fiber is so trick looking compared the primer black of the real v-limited.

http://www.ravspeconline.com/shop/ca...oducts_id=1181

Ive been so interested in doing that RA-R grill mod for so long. I definitely want to go do it now.
    Is yours an STi? I dont think so from the pics... but i dunno. My WRX didn't come with the side skirts... hmmm

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lithoss View Post
    Is yours an STi? I dont think so from the pics... but i dunno. My WRX didn't come with the side skirts... hmmm
    You have a WRX TR, I have a WRX Sedan.

Basically, I have the Sti sideskirts, bucket seats like the STI, better ac controls and radio and stuff.

You have a WRX TR, I have a WRX Sedan.

Basically, I have the Sti sideskirts, bucket seats like the STI, better ac controls and radio and stuff.
    K thats what i thought it might be... so sideskirts are the only thing worth upgrading for i see in that list..

-05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

Ive been so interested in doing that RA-R grill mod for so long. I definitely want to go do it now.
    Ya it's easy, but takes a little time and patience. It looks awesome when your done!

2007 VF'39ed WRX in OBP...
    VF39/supporting mods
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #61

Kei
    Have not posted yet.

My RS with WRX Engine and Tranny. Mod here and there.

Lots of plans ahead for it within the next 2 years.

Welcome to the club!!!!! I like the Impreza RS a lot.. its very clean! I'd like to know some specs on it and see a lot more pics. I just got my motor rebuilt in my 03 Impreza WRX about a month ago but it's not broken in yet.. still has about 1,500 miles to go and I can't wait. But anyway's back to the point.. keep up the good work your Impreza. Take good care of it cause i'm sure you know its not good to half a** anything on our cars.
    Black 03 Impreza WRX (Fully Rebuilt Motor 15,xxx Miles )
    Stromung Cat Back Exhaust
    Upper Front Tower Brace
    Stage 1

Kei
    Thanks for the welcome ssnataku.

Don't worry I take care of my car, I have had it for some time now. I also work at a shop in which I am associated with which specializes in Subaru's.

My partners and I hope to be moving into a larger shop, in which I can begin to do my own R&D for the wrx engine and drivetrain this year and testing on the track. However since I am only beginning and I do not have much money or the people to help it maybe slow. I hope to share it with everyone when results are showing.

Thanks!

No problem at all!!! Enjoy the forums because Club Wrx is definently the best forums for our cars. These forums are filled with nothing but nice people that are willing help you with anything you need! Also its nice to hear your working at a automotive shop.. especially one that specializes in Subaru's!! Good luck with getting the new shop setup and learning more n more about our cars! Have fun track testing your Impreza RS cause i'm sure you know they love anything thats able to be driven on. But don't forget to keep us posted on the progress of your RS!
    Black 03 Impreza WRX (Fully Rebuilt Motor 15,xxx Miles )
    Stromung Cat Back Exhaust
    Upper Front Tower Brace
    Stage 1

I Support ClubWRX
    That GC is absolutely beautiful.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice wrs2.5
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    That GC is absolutely beautiful.
    Couldn't have said it better myself...I love the stance and curves of that car...

"NICE HEADLIGHTS"
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Kei
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post

"NICE HEADLIGHTS"
    Thanks?

Thanks everyone for the comments. The car is not as clean as the pictures show them, the bumper is crack in many places with many stone chips. Paint is chipped, dents, scratches etc...mostly from abundance of track days.

Looks is not my main concern however.

I will be leaving for overseas in a few weeks, so I guess I take my abscence rather early. Anyway, see you all around

did you drop in a 2 or 2.5L ?
    I have a feeling that with the 2.5, a nice turbo and that STi TMIC you could put down some wicked numbers.

Why the BOV? The reading I have done and talking to the tuners at Crawford Preformance everyone says that with a subie the bov is not good. It causes backfiring, running rich. Is this true? Besides the sound is the BOV good for anything else?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.