...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 92
Page 92 of 172 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2575

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm scared....I can't make myself do it...but if I did find a limited to swap with..then where talking....any one.....my pm ...

I'm scared....I can't make myself do it...but if I did find a limited to swap with..then where talking....any one.....my pm works very well...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by boostin05blacks View Post
    I'm scared....I can't make myself do it...but if I did find a limited to swap with..then where talking....any one.....my pm works very well...
    No, Steve, you can't have my brakes!

...and if I miraculously find gold ones on one day in the morning...you know who the first person I'm gonna ask about it is!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    No, Steve, you can't have my brakes!

...and if I miraculously find gold ones on one day in the morning...you know who the first person I'm gonna ask about it is!!!
    that's funny, steve I can paint my tr caliper black....do you wanna swap with me
    06 wrx tr stage 2
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/scoobync
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #067

Very funny guys about the tr brakes...haha...I need some black limited brakes... mike just let me know....and if you won't you'll have gold ones on your car one morning...merry birthday steven....come on mike golds in this season black was so last season

*edit* too old..... new ones soon.
    Last edited by Lithoss; 04-19-2007 at 06:09 PM.

hmm, i think gold would have looked better but they're not a bad choice. now eliminate some wheel gap and add some speed like you said

ya but im not much of a fan of gold, they're ok. overdone a bit imho.

WRB and gold rims is like what people assosiate subarus with, at least around me. I like the car though, your taste is good

I'm in here, about 10 pages back. I figured I'd post up the new pics, since it's like a whole car.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

'02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Somebody gave your car a shiner! One black eye, and one normal eye, lol.
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    I'm in here, about 10 pages back. I figured I'd post up the new pics, since it's like a whole car.
    Not a fan of the front lip, but the rest looks great!!!

I've been looking at tires lately (not satisfied with the size of my falkens), i can seethose are dunlops, but what size/model? 18x8 rims?

Quote Originally Posted by 5spdfrk View Post
    Somebody gave your car a shiner! One black eye, and one normal eye, lol.
    That would be about a 10 point buck, that gave my car a shiner( Shiney) headlight. I hit it on my drivers front. I haven't pulled it out and apart yet to paint it.

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Quote Originally Posted by Lithoss View Post
    Not a fan of the front lip, but the rest looks great!!!

I've been looking at tires lately (not satisfied with the size of my falkens), i can seethose are dunlops, but what size/model? 18x8 rims?
    Dunlop FM109 235/40/18. Rota P45F's in royal bronxe with polished lip.

What about that ft lip do you not like? Many people have said that they are not big fans of ft lips, but they love that one. I think it's pretty suttle. There are definatly more suttle ones out there though. I just love the C-west look on WRX's.

BTW the tires are very sticky and handle great! I haven't even pushed them really hard yet, but I can tell that they will do damn good.

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Quote Originally Posted by blackzwrx View Post
    Dunlop FM109 235/40/18. Rota P45F's in royal bronxe with polished lip.

What about that ft lip do you not like? Many people have said that they are not big fans of ft lips, but they love that one. I think it's pretty suttle. There are definatly more suttle ones out there though. I just love the C-west look on WRX's.

BTW the tires are very sticky and handle great! I haven't even pushed them really hard yet, but I can tell that they will do damn good.
    I cant complain about the way my tires perform, i think im just going to upgrade to 235's from 225's.
    i especially dont like the way your lip folds up on the sides... it also protrudes too much forward at the bottom for my taste... its all subjective though, i like the stock '06 wrx front lips

Quote Originally Posted by Lithoss View Post
    I cant complain about the way my tires perform, i think im just going to upgrade to 235's from 225's.
    i especially dont like the way your lip folds up on the sides... it also protrudes too much forward at the bottom for my taste... its all subjective though, i like the stock '06 wrx front lips
    I have to agree with you about the lip coming up on the sides, I didn't like that at all at first. Then I looked at more lips and found that many had similar on the sides. So one day I just fell in love with it. These Pics just don't do the car justice though, it looks much nicer in person. Yes, your right, to each his own :cheers:

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17