Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#2,506 ·
I dont know how active this thread still is, but I figured I would post some pics of my baby...just got her a little over a month ago...2013 Subaru WRX sedan. I won't go into all the mods I've done in the exterior section but cosmetically I've done...5% tint all the way around, wrapped the roof in gloss black 3m vinyl, blacked out the tail lights and smoked the headlights with lamin-x films, dipped my hood scoop and side emblems, de-badged the entire back, changed the subaru emblems on the front and back by purchasing a vinyl from premiumautostyling.com, AKITA wheels and went up a size to 18s. Much more to come but here she is...a little dirty from the rain sorry.

Thinking of using the same vinyl I have on the roof, and doing the whole trunk and the whole hood as well, let me know what you guys think, I've been trying to make up my mind for the last week or so. Opinions appreciated. Thanks for looking!

#2,515 ·
Though the heavily tinted tails are kinda meh to me, I actually really like what's going on there on that hatch. It's different, yet subtle and cool.