Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#2,395 ·
Jebus!!! I love that car

I can has Hi-Res for wallpaperz?

And where/what did you do to get that Orange Subaru badge???

I NEED one of those. I'm planning on doing a subtle orange theme with my WRB.

I don't think I have a hi-res one uploaded anywhere.. did you have a specific picture that you wanted?

I made the badge.. basically took a regular one, used paint thinner to remove the color and leave the chrome, and then painted the back orange.

The Batmobile is looking better than evar haha. Soo sick!
Ah.. you noticed my love for Batman :cool: My former plates were BRCEWANE but they are on my civic for a winter beater now.

+1 I love that paint.
Thanks.. it's pretty funky.. flat in the shade, full of metallic fleck in the sun and it feels like 200grit sand paper

whozizthat???
[growlvoice]I am....... Batman![/growlvoice]

#2,400 ·

I don't think I have a hi-res one uploaded anywhere.. did you have a specific picture that you wanted?

I made the badge.. basically took a regular one, used paint thinner to remove the color and leave the chrome, and then painted the back orange.
I love the first two...

Sounds easy enough about the badge too...I've read a couple how-to's on that before and its roughly the same thing. Thanks!

#2,402 ·
beautiful :]

i complimented your car when i saw it on nasioc. (i basically do everything in the photoshop section) dont know if you saw my reply there but those wheels your considering are a huge no-no. stick with the ones you have. they flow very well with the rest of the car. :thumbup:

#2,428 ·
+1

The blackout looks good but the LEDs, not so much IMO. Its your car, so you like them and that's fine of course. Its just not something I like. Its not a BMW, Porsche, or Audi...

#2,429 ·
+2 A case of overkill but its ur car.I wouldnt want my car to look like an Audi
I don't know if this guy is a member here but last week I saw a white STI/WRX in NY with an LED strip in the hood scoop.It was just so awful.

#2,430 ·
I think if I did the halo.. Id' skip the strip.. or vice/verse. Both I think is overkill.. but, the work is clean man. Nice job!
I've been toying with working some LED's in to use for my drl's instead of the high beam bulb. I need to study the wiring diagrams and see how tough it would be to separate em. The strips at the bottom of the light (think 3G light) in a more flat white/warm white color would be super trick for drl use.

#2,431 ·
Ok I figure I should stop lurking and post some pics. Sorry about the quality, I took them with my phone. It was a cloudy gloomy day today so it wasn't the greatest scenario for pictures but I was bored. It's a 2011 WRX Limited. The tint is 14% ceramic all the way around. (brow tint too) Everything else is bone stock. The pictures were reaaaally bland from it being cloudy out so I photoshopped a tiny bit to make the background a little more dull to bring the car out.

#2,432 ·
^^^Those are pretty good looking pictures for a phone. Love the full debadged look you got going on too, nice and clean!

#2,433 ·
lol whoops, didn't realize i uploaded the one where I photoshopped the badges off to see what it would look like, the other angle from the back of the car you can see the badges are still on it lol, oh well I guess it's a good way to see what "before" and "after" would look like lol

#2,434 ·
Hahaha I didn't even notice that...I thought it really was a before/after :rotfl:

#2,440 ·
That's a pretty awesome pic Justin...Rick is right...stockers look so different haha