...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 64
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 174 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; the intercooler looks on the small side...

the intercooler looks on the small side
    " I'm a bad man"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by converted
    its funny how honds drivers could give a phuck what their car looks like (swirls all over the paint, different colored body panels, etc) as long as they think its fast !
    your def right except on the last part... i dont think its fast i know its fast unless you think 12.7 1/4 mile is slow.
    yeah the intercooler is not that big i changed from a 31x8.5x2.5 to this one 20x7x2.5,thing is didn't want too much pressure drop.
    turbo ej2
    awd=all winning drivers or auntie wendy die

What....I never said my car was fast what did i just say.... I said that even if a honda looks broke down to all hell, as long as its on the somewhat quick side, they think its the greatest. If your car ran 11's I wouldnt want it, everyones different, I could care less how fast it was because it looks like all hell !

Brian...im only runnin stock turbo, (Low 13's) I need to drive my car everyday with out worrying about whether its running right or not. I wasnt degrading your car just making an observation on how most (99.9%) of honda drivers cars look horrid for the most part. Subaru is a good car for mid $20K, otherwise thats it, If I wasnt a full time student on somewhat of a budget I wouldnt be rollin a WRX. My brother is selling his very well modded 300hp 02WRX, he just got an 05 M3, and there is no cmparision, the wrx would probably walk the M3 on the low end, since he did walk a few when he drove his M3, but at the end of the day the M3 is money.... its status and build quality are bare none above the rest for under $55K.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    and what kind of times is your beast laying down?
    Straw man fallacy.

doesn't look like a reg wrx but the thing is i upgraded to a front mount thats y you dont see the hood scoop, kinda looks like a civic a little from the pic
    lol, that IS a Civic, but I'm sure this was a joke anyway. =0)

I Support ClubWRX
    Brian...im only runnin stock turbo, (Low 13's) I need to drive my car everyday with out worrying about whether its running right or not.
    I ran a VF34 with 100% reliability and drivability.

(No Brian, I'm not saying I was fast...)
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

. I wasnt degrading your car just making an observation on how most (99.9%) of honda drivers cars look horrid for the most part. .
    your def wrong not even close to 99.9% please pay honda-tech a visit and go to the apperance section, 99% of the cars in there are super mint and done right jdm. sorry man but your just talking sh!t out your mouth for no reason.
    turbo ej2

Quote Originally Posted by HOTWRXNIGHTS
    your def wrong not even close to 99.9% please pay honda-tech a visit and go to the apperance section, 99% of the cars in there are super mint and done right jdm. sorry man but your just talking sh!t out your mouth for no reason.
    thats the site with the .1% of the "mint" condition hondas
    PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

(Cenex Gas http://www.chsinc.com/auburn/Tacoma.htm )

Quote Originally Posted by dewmudgeon View Post
    ok, so if i wanted a bov and got a cai as well,
    would they equal eachother out? creating minimal problems?

Your an idiot, Im not talkin shyt...........honda tech represents how many hondas ?????

Compare that to how many rice you see...... Ask anyone how many rice hondas they see that sound look nasty and are always revin at you trying to get you to run compared to how many very nice clean hondas, there are clean hondas, but very very few..... the pictured one not being one of them.....period.

My friend has a 91GSR full type R swap, red on bronze Volks, very nice.....but then every other corner you see a ricer honda with a wing off a Boeing 747 and a black body kit they couldnt afford to paint.

And yeah, a VF34 may be reliable, but this car is goina last me a long time, and like i said I like the fact that it is stock turbo and still has a warranty at my dealership. And, Ive run a VF30, was dead even with him through 100, thanks to my awesome tune and his so so tune. Im not here to talk shyt, we all have opinions and they wont be persuaded, but facts are facts, and Hondas for the MOST part represent rice....

I Support ClubWRX
    Just an idea, but could we maybe take this debate someplace else? This thread has been a great place for people to post pics of their rides for quite a while. No sense ruining it for everyone else..
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Fine with me.....Im done!

2005 OBP STi Mod is TurboSX RFL Ti TBE from my previous 04 WRX (given to my wife) < to keep the thread moving!!

PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

again talking sh!t out your mouth, but i guess its your opinion and when i think about it doesnt matter to me . i guess im sorry for going out of topic here guys
    Quote Originally Posted by eckounltdl972
    ^^ how can you say that looks like a civic. It is a civic!
    damn dealer ripped me off then, no wonder i couldnt drive in the snow, damn fwd
    turbo ej2

awesome car... what EM r u running? How hard is it to install the tbe? thanks
    2005 STi, WRB with Gold Wheels, MY05 Cobb Accessport Stage 1 , JT-X Carbon Fiber Hood (CF1), 20% Tint, Invidia N1 Race Catback, Cusco front and rear stut bars, Cleared Headlights, Pink "i" Symbol, JDM Hazard light button, Black "STI" License Plate piece, Mine's Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by toolow67
    awesome car... what EM r u running? How hard is it to install the tbe? thanks
    no EM yet, and TBE was done at WorldOne Performance out here. But it looked pretty easy.
    PICTURES

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Love teh black STi.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.