Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#1,052 ·
my latest picture. UTEC should be here monday. stage 2 wheeeeee!!
mods:

engine:
helix down
grupp-s up pipe
k&n typhoon shorty intake
turboXS boost controller set to 14.5
all synthetic fluids

Interior:
STI seats
stock boost gauge
sti floor mats
stereo stuff
sti shifter trim

suspension:
rota boost 17X8 with michelin pilot sport 2's 235/40/17
sti ver7 pink springs
goodridge coated brake lines
cusco rear sway bar

#1,056 · (Edited)
Pics of the Car

Been a LONG time since I last posted here. But thought I'd start off again by posting pics of my car here on this thread.

#1,057 ·
RADRAD said:
it is a Kansaiss diffuser kit.... from japan. which it has just release this july .,,, I am not sure where u can order it in United State.. but I guess it will cost around USD1,300 for it to get to your hand... ^^ it is a HKS Kansaiss kit. which u can find it at www.kansaiss.co.jp , hey by the way ur car looks awesome man... good job :)
thanks for the info and thanks alot for the compliment. urs is looking good too

#1,070 ·
Good looking cars, man I need a good camera, wanna post the whip. That yellow one is sweet, but it looks kinda inproportial with that snow plow of a front lip and the stock spoiler. I'm not pokin' fun (I plan on getting something similar to taht when one comes out for the blob-eyes), I think it looks hot, but I guess i'm just a fan of certain wings. I want to get an S203 replica spoiler if they ever come out, and mount it on a carbon fiber trunk lid. That would probably look sick on that car. It's too bad that blob eyes will inherit the universe!

#1,076 ·
That was right when I had my car put back together after I blew my tranny. When I was droping the new 6spd in, I did the TGV delete and manifold upgrade, so I basicly had everything off of the motor so I took time to clean everything off. I actually just finish wiping everything off with a damp cloth so everthing was still shinny when I took the pictures. :)