Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#1,029 ·
BrianH said:
nice car, times/mods please :)

havent got it to the track yet but im guessing its a low to mid 14 second car, im not much of a drag racer actually i think its quite boring thats why im going with a WRX. i love my stang and its not go ANYWHERE but i just need a better handling platform to work with. :)

#1,030 ·
DeeVious said:
havent got it to the track yet but im guessing its a low to mid 14 second car, im not much of a drag racer actually i think its quite boring thats why im going with a WRX. i love my stang and its not go ANYWHERE but i just need a better handling platform to work with. :)

may want to wait for the 06's then. . they're going to be a better bang for the buck than the 2.0L wrx. q

#1,031 ·
BrianH said:
may want to wait for the 06's then. . they're going to be a better bang for the buck than the 2.0L wrx. q

actually i like the bugeye look better and i dont mind working with the old tech heh. Im on here trying to gain some knowledge on how hard it is to work on these things cause i will be doing most of the work myself except clutch jobs =X

#1,032 ·
DeeVious said:
actually i like the bugeye look better and i dont mind working with the old tech heh. Im on here trying to gain some knowledge on how hard it is to work on these things cause i will be doing most of the work myself except clutch jobs =X
simple bolt ons are easy, injectors suck the cock. . About a 3 hour job, my evo took me 10 minutes.

I'm not going to miss working on a flat 4 at all.

#1,033 ·
BrianH said:
simple bolt ons are easy, injectors suck the cock. . About a 3 hour job, my evo took me 10 minutes.

yea that was the only thing i was worried about cause everything is easy with my mustang from bolting on a new intake manifold to installing new heads it was pretty straight forward.....only thing i hate doing is clutch jobs and if i dont like doing them on my stang i know im not gonna wanna do it on a AWD car lol

#1,034 ·
BrianH said:

Brian, do you have a link to your Evo's mods? Just curious what's been done..