Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#827 ·
Trainrex said:
all the parking lots are starting to blend in my memory :tongue:
I hadn't been out to one of those establishments in over a month until this past weekend. Boy do I have a story for you from Saturday night :eek3:
<Ray waits for PM..>

#831 ·
Some night/day shots...

#832 ·
Very clean looking, boosted scoob. I wouldn't have thought so, but the black wheels, koji'd headlights, and WRB paint go together nicely.

#833 ·
Sorry for the huge files. Car is stock. Upcoming: Gold 17x7ProdriveP1 w/ Kumho EcstaSupra 712 235/45s, STi sideskirts, COBB Accessport, 20mm rear sway bar, cleared headlight lenses.

2 second shutter speed with a rev.

Parking garage.

One of my favorite angles.

This is one of my best.

Which way?

U made her mad!

Very mad..

Newark

Photoshopped with the mods im planning

The perfect background:

Ive got alot more. these are some of the best though. I got some others and vids on my webspace. Hope you like.

#834 ·
Your camera makes it look like your corner markers could double as fog lights. :tongue:

#838 ·
RayfieldsWRX said:
Please people, get irfanview. It's free, and will let you size your photos to something that's not so ridiculous.

www.irfanview.com
I have been using irfanview since the first release. Good to know someone else uses it too. It is my main picture viewer on every single computer I use. And the best thing about it is it is free.

#841 ·
KurleeDaddeeWRX said:
I have been using irfanview since the first release. Good to know someone else uses it too. It is my main picture viewer on every single computer I use. And the best thing about it is it is free.
Also that it's quick! I could load Irfanview 10 times in the time that it takes for Photoshop to come up.

#851 ·
Red04WRX said:
might as well post my latest pics. even though they're all over nasioc. but I like to show off. :D
Many of us here won't have anything to do with Nastysock. ;)
Great looking car!