Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#813 ·
Alright, I got my WRX 2 weeks ago and I can't register it untill I sell my old car (a civic). Right now its in my garage in upstate NY. This weekend I took some pic of it. It was getting dark so the pictures arent so great but you'll get the idea.

Future plans:
For now Im just going for apperance. A nice system inside. subs in the trunk. blue lights, stuff like that.
As for performance I might do downpipe and uppipe. This car is already fricken fast. Any suggestions comments welcomed.

regards

#814 · (Edited)
here are some updates pics of mine.... and NO i'm not going to paint the side skirts!! I go out a play in the woods around here too much to care!!!

Here are some of the TXS RFL TI TBE :wiggles:

All of this for a grand total of......

pounds.... ouch (on a full tank of gas and me not in it)

#815 ·
AIRBORNEGUYWRX said:
here are some updates pics of mine.... and NO i'm not going to paint the side skirts!! I go out a play in the woods around here too much to care!!!
very true i love my not so good looking non-painted side skirts, before i get in my car i can kick my boots on the sides of the skirts to get the mud/dirt/snow out of the soles. sure it would look better painted but non-painted don't have to worry about chipping paint.

#819 ·
f0cused said:
here's my ride, look wut happened when i was in the catskills

MORE PICS MORE PICS MORE PICS!!! :wiggles: :rotfl: :wiggles: