Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#777 ·
vennt said:
want to make some decent power (which apparently means ditching cobb).... buy a new camera. :D
I know how you feel about those two things. :)

Here's 3 newer pics of my car for this gallery:

#780 ·
phatboy00 said:
good call, my mistake.

so vennt, what kind of camera did you take those pics with? i'm trying to get one for christmas and that one looks sweet.

oh believe me you don't want my ooooold camera. :rotfl: its a canon powershot g1 3.3 megapixels, it was good for its time but its definately old a dated technology. you can get much better for much less. im looking into a powershot pro1 now. :)

#781 · (Edited)
RayfieldsWRX said:
Great pics, and a very tastefully done car.
How much power are you planning on making...?
thanks. i'm not sure. but i live very close to a couple of shops able to dyno tune. if i can save up for ~ a year, thats a hefty chunk of change for me to work with. but things i definately want- stronger gears, some other kind of EM- custom tune. probably not a ihi turbo. goal is probably at or around 300whp. not that likely with all the restrictions around here i know, but eh. :D im just sorta jaded on cobb at the moment. im sure a stage 2.5 would satisfy me though, but a little more won't hurt.. there are so many problems with my exterior it is not even funny. thinking that i might have enough to swing a repaint as well. :wiggles: (but eh they are just dreams at the moment, a year is a long time!)

#785 ·
vennt said:
no more modding til next fall for me. need to save money, want to make some decent power (which apparently means ditching cobb), get some things painted, buy a new camera. :D here's her swan song. :cool:
Sick ride man. What kind of camera are you using? Looks like a digital rebel. Could be wrong though.