Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#729 ·
GoOtArPhReEk said:
Hey fender and cam,
What kind of rims do you guys have? I really like those, I wonder how they'd look on my black car..... :D
I have the Volk GT-Ns and he has Volk LE-(some number). Anywho, they don't make mine anymore but fender just had a thread about his rims so you could do a search and find out what the were if you were interested.

PS. They'd look hot on black.

#730 · (Edited)
crazycam31 said:
I have the Volk GT-Ns and he has Volk LE-(some number). Anywho, they don't make mine anymore but fender just had a thread about his rims so you could do a search and find out what the were if you were interested.

PS. They'd look hot on black.
Fender's got LE28Ns...and yes, they'd look hot on black.

And yes, it's been awhile :) w00t for gunmetal with polished lip!

#731 ·
Woah

I just crapped my pants :whoa:, beautiful car verdugo. I'll be posting some of mine soon, but i'm kinda stuck in Iraq right now. I bought it a few months ago while on leave, and so far I have morettes (came with car), turbo xs rfl bov (just purchased the stock compression bypass valve to put on, came with car), accessport, prodrive springs, crucial up-pipe, scoobysport d/p, stromung cat pipe and scooby sport muffler :) Some other little things too but those are the major ones....

#733 ·
Thanks! And yeah Eli I'm just too lazy to do it...I honestly don't care.

#736 ·
crazycam31 said:
You bastage Armin!!! :) Had to go and make my car look ugly huh??? :D
Hahaha hey at least you're a "Random ClubWRX Member" on the front page ;)

#740 ·
1 kinda crappy pic

Here's me as of today. The pic kinda sucks 'cause it was taken w/ my snapshot-quality Canon Powershot S230 and in direct FL sunlight, just about. Gonna try and get some quality shots w/ pop's Nikon D100 soon :D Here's me for now, though:

#742 ·
TheBoostCreep said:
Here's me as of today. The pic kinda sucks 'cause it was taken w/ my snapshot-quality Canon Powershot S230 and in direct FL sunlight, just about. Gonna try and get some quality shots w/ pop's Nikon D100 soon :D Here's me for now, though:
The way you blurred the background makes your car look like a scale model! :)

#748 ·
Here are some more of my SRP 02 sedan. Stop hating on the headlights, they look awesome once they're painted. I'll keep you updating the pic's once I get the car back from the bodyshop. This is the Chargespeed kit, I preferred the Prova lip kit I had, but a little accident robbed me of it. I'm probably going to switch back before I leave for school in August.