...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 174 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally posted by mmm...STI yea 17"s if i could do it again id go 18" I'd go 18'' too, but ...

Originally posted by mmm...STI
    yea 17"s if i could do it again id go 18"
    I'd go 18'' too, but in gunmetal for a white car
    Myspace

2007 WRX TR - "stock for now"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

white is sick, i wish i would have got one like that, oh well. although not a fan of white wheels.
    yea me either...but sick car.
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

Originally posted by high on 02C
    yea me either...but sick car.
    Oh yea, undoubtedly a sick car. The wheels are just ugly, well ugly white. Gold would look way sick.

Here's my baby. Its my avatar too obviously...

No significant mods yet but hopefully on the way. I've taken off the WRX and Impreza emblems and swapped out the grill emblem with the performance impreza one... new stereo system too which was #1 priority 'cause that stock one is JUNK!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mod2mcdowells1.jpg  

Originally posted by Vitreous
    Here's my baby. Its my avatar too obviously...

No significant mods yet but hopefully on the way. I've taken off the WRX and Impreza emblems and swapped out the grill emblem with the performance impreza one... new stereo system too which was #1 priority 'cause that stock one is JUNK!

what? thats the one thing im not upgrading cause it seems fine to me, although im not too big on audio. oh well im happy with it. now if were talking about junk lets talk about stock brakes, now those things suck.

...now if were talking about junk lets talk about stock brakes, now those things suck.
    Hey I agree with that but I just have a tendancy to hesitate with performance upgrades... I am hoping to get to suspension and brake mods later for sure.

Originally posted by Vitreous
    Hey I agree with that but I just have a tendancy to hesitate with performance upgrades... I am hoping to get to suspension and brake mods later for sure.
    post some pics when you get them. Your baby is beautiful.
    03 Wagon WRB

My Mods/Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    what? thats the one thing im not upgrading cause it seems fine to me, although im not too big on audio. oh well im happy with it. now if were talking about junk lets talk about stock brakes, now those things suck.
    Just the opposite for me. I feel like the stock brakes are fine for my use, and the stereo was out of there within a couple months of my owning the car.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

yea but then again we are most likely totally different people. im not one to blast my music with my windows down just so other people HAVE to listen to my music. im not saying this is you but usually guys who throw huge systems in their car is for the sole purpose of showing off.

I Support ClubWRX
    yea but then again we are most likely totally different people. im not one to blast my music with my windows down just so other people HAVE to listen to my music. im not saying this is you but usually guys who throw huge systems in their car is for the sole purpose of showing off.
    Errr, no. You've missed the mark entirely. I'm a 37-year-old father of 2 children, and in no way resemble the punk at the stoplight forcing everyone to listen to his thumping speakers. I replaced the stock system because:

1)Weak dynamic range
    2)Crappy subwoofer can't put out the frequencies I like to hear in my classical and jazz
    3)No mp3 playback
    4)I do occasionally enjoy bumping up the volume within the confines of my car. Listening to Rock and Roll softly just doesn't work for me.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Originally posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Errr, no. You've missed the mark entirely. I'm a 37-year-old father of 2 children, and in no way resemble the punk at the stoplight forcing everyone to listen to his thumping speakers. I replaced the stock system because:

1)Weak dynamic range
    2)Crappy subwoofer can't put out the frequencies I like to hear in my classical and jazz
    3)No mp3 playback
    4)I do occasionally enjoy bumping up the volume within the confines of my car. Listening to Rock and Roll softly just doesn't work for me.
    sorry, my bad. its not everyday you see a 40 year old guy upgrading his system. more power to you IMO.

i hate those kids that blast their music with their windows down, then act like they dont know what they are doing.

grrrrrrrrr............

Finally pics of my car...hopefully no red Xs..

not done with the car yet, more to come!
    Last edited by awdf00; 04-22-2004 at 08:19 PM.

nice and shiny, although whats the deal with people taking pics of their car at a petrol station? its all dirty and grimy there.

sick wheels, what type and size? also where do you live?

They're 18x8.5 Bronze Gram Lights 57F's. I live in Los Angeles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sti 301.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.