...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 160
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Please remove the stickers from the rear window as well. They are not cool @ all. Otherwise, nice wagon!...

the wagon

Please remove the stickers from the rear window as well. They are not cool @ all. Otherwise, nice wagon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MihaiFlorescu View Post
    Please remove the stickers from the rear window as well. They are not cool @ all. Otherwise, nice wagon!
    Thanks for the input that the products I supply from my aftermarket spare parts shop are not cool.

Seriously though definately dont need to look any cooler in a bugeye wrx its only advertising and it has to stay.

Yeah its a daily driver but its also parked out the front of the shop and every bit of free advertising helps.

Otherwise thanks for the comment.

Here are my latest photos....

HOLY CRAP NICE!
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Blobeye Syndicate Member #72

I Support ClubWRX
    whozizthat???
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by Bugeyez View Post
    Thanks for the input that the products I supply from my aftermarket spare parts shop are not cool.

Seriously though definately dont need to look any cooler in a bugeye wrx its only advertising and it has to stay.

Yeah its a daily driver but its also parked out the front of the shop and every bit of free advertising helps.

Otherwise thanks for the comment.
    I know what you mean. I find myself in the same situation. Just try to split the stickers somehow like they do on the WRC cars. That's my opinion. Keep the pictures coming.

brcewane: sweet car!

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventura'sWRX View Post
    HOLY CRAP NICE!
    +1 I love that paint.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Quote Originally Posted by brcewane View Post
    Jebus!!! I love that car

I can has Hi-Res for wallpaperz?

And where/what did you do to get that Orange Subaru badge???

I NEED one of those. I'm planning on doing a subtle orange theme with my WRB.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Here are my latest photos...
    The Batmobile is looking better than evar haha. Soo sick!
    Jay for Justin.

Facebooook

Jebus!!! I love that car

I can has Hi-Res for wallpaperz?

And where/what did you do to get that Orange Subaru badge???

I NEED one of those. I'm planning on doing a subtle orange theme with my WRB.
    Thanks

I don't think I have a hi-res one uploaded anywhere.. did you have a specific picture that you wanted?

I made the badge.. basically took a regular one, used paint thinner to remove the color and leave the chrome, and then painted the back orange.

The Batmobile is looking better than evar haha. Soo sick!
    Ah.. you noticed my love for Batman My former plates were BRCEWANE but they are on my civic for a winter beater now.

+1 I love that paint.
    Thanks.. it's pretty funky.. flat in the shade, full of metallic fleck in the sun and it feels like 200grit sand paper

whozizthat???
    [growlvoice]I am....... Batman![/growlvoice]

THAT is awesome, I love flat and i love the rally car body with wide panels. You sir have great taste and I hope to see you around more.

Also what can you tell me about the front strut mounts? Are they just enclosed to give it a cleaner look?
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

They are actually removable panels that come out with two bolts and are sandwiched under the fender

While I was making them.... this car is all self wrenched

Have you put in for top scoob yet? Im sure you'll get very far. Your ride is pure sex sir.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

Quote Originally Posted by Crb03 View Post
    Have you put in for top scoob yet? Im sure you'll get very far. Your ride is pure sex sir.
    Yeah, I was in on the latest top scoob.. I just missed the final round. In against Tino, Neil and some other crazy cars.

Thanks

I don't think I have a hi-res one uploaded anywhere.. did you have a specific picture that you wanted?

I made the badge.. basically took a regular one, used paint thinner to remove the color and leave the chrome, and then painted the back orange.
    I love the first two...

Sounds easy enough about the badge too...I've read a couple how-to's on that before and its roughly the same thing. Thanks!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.