...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 155

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; all set with modding mine just added; 3M 'bra', rally armour mud-flaps, bbs rims (fresh powder coated 'corvel' silver and ...

all set with modding mine

just added; 3M 'bra', rally armour mud-flaps, bbs rims (fresh powder coated 'corvel' silver and clear - looks phenomenal!) and falken tires, big rubber mats inside AND 3,500 miles in my first month of ownership

how do you post photos and not links? wtf?

ps...I am selling the 'stock' rims w/literally brand new (a few hundred miles) Michelin's - in the personal for sale items....; GREAT DEAL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0478.jpg   IMG_0477.jpg   IMG_0475.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mang View Post
    all set with modding mine

just added; 3M 'bra', rally armour mud-flaps, bbs rims (fresh powder coated 'corvel' silver and clear - looks phenomenal!) and falken tires, big rubber mats inside AND 3,500 miles in my first month of ownership
    The wheels look good.... 3.5K in a month...have you been out of your car ?
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

02 wrx

KAEO15, Looks good. Your 9" wide Work wheels with 255's look great (perfect offset). I thought a 255 might stick out. Any mods inside of your wheel to fit ? I always thought the Work Emotion CR wheels look so good from an angle. Any straight on side shots of your car ? I was worried about running this wide of tire, especially being a daily driver & more rock chips. I also can't lower my coilovers much more, as my front body clip would be really low.

The 1st front end pic looks really cool, with a blue/silver look to your paint + new lights do look good.

cheers,

Thanks! Well, I rolled the rear fender and the camber is set a around -2 degrees. The fronts are untouched and run a little less camber. The 255s fit nicely, but being Federals they are much wider then other "255s". The overall width of the tire is 10.2 inches. I don't have problems with rock chips though. Here are a couple of better side pics...

Bugeye4lyfe
    "JDM is sooo last year"

BlobEye Syndicate #-666
    Stage II 04' WRX Black (Performance Race Solutions Tuned 310whp)
    "its never enough"

Quote Originally Posted by kaeo_15 View Post
    Thanks! Well, I rolled the rear fender and the camber is set a around -2 degrees. The fronts are untouched and run a little less camber. The 255s fit nicely, but being Federals they are much wider then other "255s". The overall width of the tire is 10.2 inches. I don't have problems with rock chips though. Here are a couple of better side pics...

cool. Nice job with your mods. Definitely another great looking & very clean bug-eye !
    cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post

I'm digging the white. You don't see too many people do white rims regardless of color with WRXs (probably cause we spit out so much brake dust )

I think it would look smoother and a little better if you had left everything white as well, but again its just my opinion. You obviously did the subtle black cause you like it
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

^Yes, I love the look of white rims but the dust is terrible even with semi-aggressive pads.
    Bugeye4lyfe
    "JDM is sooo last year"

03 WRX Bugeye PSM

Just swapped in the new sti trunk with sti wing. I dont care what people say.... I like the new look. Here are before and after pics.

Please post opinions and suggestions.

THANKS PEEPLES
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0492.jpg   DSCN0512.jpg   DSCN0840.jpg   DSCN0843.jpg   DSCN0845.jpg  

DSCN0846.jpg   DSCN0847.jpg   DSCN0850.jpg   DSCN0851.jpg   n510286626_1795534_1647.jpg  

Last edited by Aleman03wrx; 11-09-2009 at 12:29 PM.

How come when i post pictures they become links that you have to click on? Why dont they just appear like other peoples?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman03wrx View Post
    How come when i post pictures they become links that you have to click on? Why dont they just appear like other peoples?
    because you're attaching them.. if you attach one photo, it will appear as a photo. 2 or more, and they appear as links.

In order to display muliple photos within the same post, you'll need a 3rd-party host, like photobucket, imageshack, youownwebspace.com/org/net/whatever, etc..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Quote Originally Posted by Aleman03wrx View Post

Please post opinions and suggestions.
    Opinion: Nice wing!

Suggestion: Burn those wheels for scrap.

Haha, nice car and welcome to the club!

Later, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

heres MY04 im new here so jus showin some love to my fellow subie owners!!

04 wrb WRX
    3'' TBE, MEGAN HEADERS & UP PIPE, K&N SHORT RAM, TBXS FMIC & RFL, AND A OS TUNE..
    UNINSTALLED
    VF34, 560CC INJ, APS TURBO INLET, PERRIN LW CRANK PULLEY, KARTBOY SHORT THROW SHIFTER...

Nice ride, I'm digging the mods and wheels.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

thanks bro!
    04 wrb WRX
    3'' TBE, MEGAN HEADERS & UP PIPE, K&N SHORT RAM, TBXS FMIC & RFL, AND A OS TUNE..
    UNINSTALLED
    VF34, 560CC INJ, APS TURBO INLET, PERRIN LW CRANK PULLEY, KARTBOY SHORT THROW SHIFTER...