...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 15
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 174 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Here's my 03.. working it's way up in mods....

gfx
    Here's my 03.. working it's way up in mods.

2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Mostly stock, yet mostly imprezive! Very nice.

Originally posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Hey, my WRX doesn't look right to me from some angles.

true, not a huge fan of my front end, thank god for aftermarket bodyparts.

Originally posted by emosubaru
    true.

the graphics are terrible, the wheels are dumb(i don't like the stockers) and srt-4s look best in silver.

good job with the lowering coilovers though.
    Crap man, give me a little time. I just spent a lot of money on other stuff so i've delayed getting rims for the pig.

Upgraded turbo, manifold, wastegate, eboost, fuel system, injectors, coilovers, injectors, axles, exhaust, computer, carbon hood, 11lb drag wheels, and drag radials cost a little bit o scratch.

I'm still not decided on the wheels. Thinking about biting off Chopstixx's suby and going with velox.

And the side graphics are coming off when I get the new design done. I like to make sure no one can mistake my car. Plus it own3z when the scooby guys laugh me off as a ricer

Thanks for the nice comments by the other handfulll of you guys. I appreciate it.

gfx, are those c/f covers or actual smoked signals. if they are smoked WHERE THE HELL DID U FIND THEM!

Originally posted by flordiarex
    gfx, are those c/f covers or actual smoked signals. if they are smoked WHERE THE HELL DID U FIND THEM!

you gotta smoke em yourself. i dont think people sell em. you have to use something i think called nightshade. im not sure exactly. might want to try a search around. or maybe someone else can help
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

gfx
    They are CF. If you want smoked you can do it yourself like ebr0t said.. my friend did it to his jetta fairly easily.
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

My Rsx

Nice to meet you guys, heres my car before
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crashhh.jpg  
    Urethane Ro_Ja Pure Bodykit, Enkei RS-5 18x7, 225/35/18 Nankang, Ground Control Coilovers, Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing, JDM Rear Emblems, Blue AEM Cold Air Intake, Blue Billet Aluminum AEM Spark Plug Cover, Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Carbon Fiber VIS Invader Hood, Tsudo Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Revo Short Shifter, Fiberglass X-1 Fenders, Blue Crankcase Breather

My Rsx

And this is my car now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fixeddd.jpg  
    Urethane Ro_Ja Pure Bodykit, Enkei RS-5 18x7, 225/35/18 Nankang, Ground Control Coilovers, Fiberglass Replica Type-R Wing, JDM Rear Emblems, Blue AEM Cold Air Intake, Blue Billet Aluminum AEM Spark Plug Cover, Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover, Black Halo Projector Headlights, Carbon Fiber VIS Invader Hood, Tsudo Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust, Revo Short Shifter, Fiberglass X-1 Fenders, Blue Crankcase Breather

Just pained my wheels and calipers this past weekend. Used Duplicolor Instant Gold and Duplicolor High Heat (Chrysler) Red. Also replaced my valve caps with blue ones

Just wanted to mention I have the BEST girlfriend. She helped me on Saturday with this project by sanding, taping up the tires and rotors, and being there whenever I needed LIGHT! You're the best Linda!
    Last edited by wrx2k4blue; 03-22-2004 at 06:36 AM.

that is awesome. my girlfriend would only help me paint my wheels if i did gunmetallic. she thinks bronze is ugly

Cool pic

>Here is mine finally......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0037.jpg  

Cool another one

>2nd pic......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0039.jpg  

Cool This is wife.

>Here a pic of the wife's.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0036.jpg  

that's awesome.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.