Subaru WRX Forum banner

...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::...

1M views 3K replies 749 participants last post by  03wrxwagoner 
#1 ·
I'm new and want to see what everyone has.

#12 ·
RayfieldsWRX said:
I like the wheel treatment. Powdercoated? Sorry if you've answered this before...:)
No problem. It's a custom charcoal grey pearl color I mixed for 'em:) I had them bead-blasted and shot them with Sikkens (the same paint that is on the car). Pictures don't really do the wheels or the car justice. The wheels flip between grey, black, and pearl depending on light. Just like sonic yellow, different cameras make the sedona red look different. The camera that took the first pic makes it look orangy. The picture below looks a little darker.

#15 ·
trainrex said:
No problem. It's a custom charcoal grey pearl color I mixed for 'em:) I had them bead-blasted and shot them with Sikkens (the same paint that is on the car). Pictures don't really do the wheels or the car justice. The wheels flip between grey, black, and pearl depending on light.
Car looks awesome! I never see red bug-eyes around here...

#20 ·
Richie03 said:
Hey Ray, what wheels are those? They tight!!
ADR GT-Sports, 17". They skirt the middle ground between stock-looking and bling, which is perfect for me. I've had them for 16-17,000 miles; they've held up very well.

#25 ·
Eli, your car looks evil ...:D Nice

Sweet meet, that's a whole lot of scoobies... when's the next meet? I'll drive down.. hehehe