...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 133
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I meant to post these earlier. The first 2 are pictures of the first time she ever saw snow. You ...

I meant to post these earlier. The first 2 are pictures of the first time she ever saw snow. You can see how happy it made her in the second picture.

The third picture is this morning, freshly tinted. She's also been debadged but you can't see from this angle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00415.jpg   DSC00420.jpg   DSC00492.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Grasmonky3 View Post
    I meant to post these earlier. The first 2 are pictures of the first time she ever saw snow. You can see how happy it made her in the second picture.

The third picture is this morning, freshly tinted. She's also been debadged but you can't see from this angle.
    Without even reading, I was just gonna say how it looked like she was smiling in the second picture
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Just installed Prodrive springs and my ebay front lip. Sorry for the crude pictures, my car hasn't been washed since November, and its now dark out, so i had to snap these real quick.

Before:

After:

I really like the Prodrives, much improved over stock, lowered it low enough for me without looking trashy or negatively affecting the suspension.
    Anymore pics of the eBay lip?
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

guys took a ****te load of pics of my car today and played with it in photoshop! will show u the orginal and then it lowered and then with black wheels.. looks good!

also put up a few other pics to show u the interior etc..!!

Enjoy!!

original pic :

Lowered to a nice height :

Nd the Wheels Painted black! :

Now just a few pics i took of the interior and the car in general..

thanks guys hope u like the interior its a bit diff to what u guys have! like the RH drive etx and the KM/h Speedo !

once again please enjoy!

Adric
    Bugeye Mafia # 179
    2001 Bug Eye Sedan

^^Pics look great!!! Good to see another RH driver on the forums LOL.

Here are some shots of another RHD WRX.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0381.JPG 
Views:	1369 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	77636

Me with a JDM Twin Scroll STi here:

Name:	IMG_0210.JPG 
Views:	1364 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	77631

On the Dyno:

Name:	IMG_0410.JPG 
Views:	1368 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	77633

Name:	IMG_0428.JPG 
Views:	1357 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	77634

Name:	DSC0050222.JPG 
Views:	1350 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	77635

Yep..it's in KM/H

Hey RESPEC4, what exhaust system is that on your car there?

Liking the debadged look btw.

The exhaust is one i had made up myself.. the muffler was bought off of ebay and the pipe work was done by a local shop.. just consists of stainless 2.5" piping from the Diff back.. was mounted at a slight angle so that it would actually fit! (did not realise how big it was when i bought it but turns out i think it suits it anyway )

Adric
    Bugeye Mafia # 179
    2001 Bug Eye Sedan

How in the heck do i get my pics to show up in just the thread and not as links?

Quote Originally Posted by RESPEC4 View Post
    The exhaust is one i had made up myself.. the muffler was bought off of ebay and the pipe work was done by a local shop.. just consists of stainless 2.5" piping from the Diff back.. was mounted at a slight angle so that it would actually fit! (did not realise how big it was when i bought it but turns out i think it suits it anyway )

Adric
    Sounds cool man. Basically an axleback exhaust right?

Do they have the N/A Impreza TS models in Aus.? If so.....you're sureeeeeee gonna have a sleeper that'll confuse alot of them <evil laugh>

I have a hacked exhaust on my 02 wagon.... it can no longer be taken apart it's just 1 huge piece of metal from the turbo all the way back but the muffler does look nice and it is 3" from where it connects at the stock DP.... it is totally hacked up but still sounds nice.

Yea thats it! lol axle back.. I wanna get the mid section replaced next will prolly just go 2.5" stainless again with a straight through resonator..

Yea we get the N/A imprezas here.. they are called the RX prolly the same as what u guys got? they have the 2.5l engine same body as the WRX but no boot spoiler or bonnet (or hood as u guys call them) scoope, the wheels are 15" steels with plastic wheel covers.. they actually look very gay

Cheers
    Bugeye Mafia # 179
    2001 Bug Eye Sedan

RESPEC4,

I noticed that you removed your side-blinker in the photochop where you paint the rims black, lol...

My vote for the best look is the second picture, with it lowered and unpainted rims... looks soo clean!
    -2004 San Remo Red WRX Sedan-
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

"Pain of Discipline or Pain of Regret..take your pick." ~ Notre Dame

Yea lol that was my bad.. i was stuffing round with it trying to make it look neater.. if im correct u dont get the side blinkers there in the States? Im currently trying to chase up some clear ones off of ebay.. should help the situation

What if i painted the wheels white??

Adric
    Bugeye Mafia # 179
    2001 Bug Eye Sedan

yes, you are right, we dont get the side blinkers in the States..

IMO, I think you should just leave the rims silver, matches the car. White would throw off the balance, I think.
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

Just got my genuine fog covers and strut braces in yesterday. I put them on today and love them so far. This weekend I'll put on the H-brace under the car and post pics. I recently painted my calipers too..

Last edited by Johnny V; 04-01-2008 at 10:16 PM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.