...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 106
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by Blup Dude I've gotten the same thing. It usually goes... Hear people talking about cars, jump into ...

Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    Dude I've gotten the same thing. It usually goes...
    Hear people talking about cars, jump into the conversation, they ask what i drive, i said an '03 modded WRX, they say "you seen the new 08s? hahhahahahaha", i walk away with my head down as they say how much tougher the EVOs look...

and sadly, i agree.
    well, you should walk away with your head down... you arent driving an 08, and the 08 evo aint that nice lookin at all... looks nicer int he pictures... i seen a few at the track last week... looks kinda ugly if you ask me...

i never liked the 06-07 subaru's, but i grew into it.... who knows, maybe once the 08wrx are out on the streets, and a few ppl tune them nicely with a little exterior makeup it might be sex 2.

rofl (EDIT): "well, you SHOULD NOT!!!*!*!*!*! walk away with your head down................":
    Last edited by ezzzey; 06-18-2007 at 04:12 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ezzzey View Post
    well, you should walk away with your head down... you arent driving an 08, and the 08 evo aint that nice lookin at all... looks nicer int he pictures... i seen a few at the track last week... looks kinda ugly if you ask me...

i never liked the 06-07 subaru's, but i grew into it.... who knows, maybe once the 08wrx are out on the streets, and a few ppl tune them nicely with a little exterior makeup it might be sex 2.

Banned
    i agree with that guy ^^^^ or \/ \/ \/ if your posts go the opposite way like mine lol

i agree with that guy ^^^^ or \/ \/ \/ if your posts go the opposite way like mine lol
    is your srt-4 disrupting the space time continuum by a factor of -1???

Banned
    dude i made first contact with the Federation because they thought the emissions from my SRTs exhaust were a warp trail during a drag meet last week.

dude i made first contact with the Federation because they thought the emissions from my SRTs exhaust were a warp trail during a drag meet last week.
    sweet
    look car pics
    FD

cracked radiator mod in the rex

roommate's car

my handy work putting some toggles in

Banned
    what are the toggles for and what's the last pic?

what are the toggles for and what's the last pic?
    one toggle trips the high fan relay and the other disables the speed governor

Banned
    who is your daddy and what does he do?

who is your daddy and what does he do?
    who are your daddies and what do each of them do?

Kei
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    This is just amazing...GC8's FTW...

I think I just came up with a new goal in life: build up a GC8 with a complete STI drivetrain/suspension, then rotate it, and make it a beast
    Thanks

This winter I will be going FMIC rotated. It's a Time Attack car so I won't be getting anything like a GT42R or T88 some ridiculously large snail. If I have the time, probably build custom intake manifold, maybe switch from MAF to MAP if I have the $ to get a standalone but that's all in due time.

I'm going to get a new look as well, ditching the Syms bumper C-West grille and doing something a little bit more original probably near the end of this season (so I can destroy this one on the track heh)

Maybe, just maybe new wheels as well, but the Comp-C's are really light so it will be a tough toss. Would be nice if I had a wheel sponsor haha.

Gotta concentrate on this season first.

I fully support your (or anyone's) GC8 build!
    Last edited by Kei; 06-19-2007 at 12:25 PM.
    EJ205 GC8 Coupe
    www.q-rack.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    who are your daddies and what do each of them do?

they wiggle

Quote Originally Posted by Kei View Post
    Thanks

This winter I will be going FMIC rotated. It's a Time Attack car so I won't be getting anything like a GT42R or T88 some ridiculously large snail. If I have the time, probably build custom intake manifold, maybe switch from MAF to MAP if I have the $ to get a standalone but that's all in due time.

I'm going to get a new look as well, ditching the Syms bumper C-West grille and doing something a little bit more original probably near the end of this season (so I can destroy this one on the track heh)

Maybe, just maybe new wheels as well, but the Comp-C's are really light so it will be a tough toss. Would be nice if I had a wheel sponsor haha.

Gotta concentrate on this season first.

I fully support your (or anyone's) GC8 build!

We definitely have similar likings then...you're right, no need for a huge turbo when you need quicker spool...rotated setup with a standalone system will be PLENTY of power on a normal rotated setup turbo...WOW that makes me drool...haha. Keep me/us updated on all the changes. One of the best things about the GC8 is that it is a different car that not everyone does the same thing to...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

cal

Shot with MICRON_AU75C. at 1969-12-31
    put the new lip on yesterday, and changed the fogs to yellow
    D@VID
    2002 F150 s-crew
    07R6/08ZX-10
    STILL Hawk Eye Alliance #31
    "your drive should not be to outdo others,but to outdo yourself"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.