...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 104
Page 104 of 173 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2582

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Nice cars everyone!!...

  1. #1546
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,518
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice cars everyone!!


    Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #1547
    Registered User ezzzey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    549
    [QUOTE=Ronin21;1940066]I just thought I would add to the enjoyment. hope she pleases if not doesn't matter I am still as a happy as a pig in $@#%



    QUOTE]


    how come your RPM Gauge is in the middle? is that the US version? or just the year of car.... i have an 02wrx and my rpm is on the right, and speedo is center...

  4. #1548
    Registered User eld4au6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Anniston AL
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzzey View Post
    how come your RPM Gauge is in the middle? is that the US version? or just the year of car.... i have an 02wrx and my rpm is on the right, and speedo is center...
    All 04+ wrx and sti's have the rpm gauge in the middle
    -05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

  5. #1549
    Registered User rexxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    107
    WHEN I FIRST GOT HER



    AS SHE SITS







    the 03 has big plans....so i got a 2007 rs as a daily driver....its such a smooth ride...but i must say...i love my boost....

    MY TWO TOYS TOGETHER
    WRB 2003 WRX
    STAGE 0 ( STOCK )
    200AWHP

  6. #1550
    Registered User efmd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    9,158

    new scoop





  7. #1551
    Banned Subie do's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Seattle WA.
    Posts
    2,595
    New wheels.

    Just some quick snaps, nothing too great.




  8. #1552
    Registered User msgsti217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    4,628
    Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    Its just a saying i use, i get ~20MPG which if you have ever seen me drive is good I love my 0-60 and i need to accelerate to 60 often so i let 2nd rip many a time per tank of gas
    i get about 15 mpg but i have a whole mess of fun on the way to that horrible mpg
    Dirty Crew #217 like it dirty? Dirty Thread |
    Military Milita #217 | Hawk-Eye Alliance #217 | Shaved Bumper Alliance #217

    What does that mean?! If you dont know the lingo... Abbreviation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    If you are going to be crazy....it's best to be crazy with no regard for safety at all

  9. #1553
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dirtee Jersee
    Posts
    0
    wow efmd3, that's one big hood scoop.... compensation for a personal problem?.... ....

    I like the wheels Subie. I wanna get golds like that but my P1s are in perfect shape and it would be retarded to waste them... unless i get 17" snow tires... mmm... ponder...

  10. #1554
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Great Salt City of Utah
    Posts
    0
    Hey rexxin did you paint your OEM wheels black because they look danm good like that

  11. #1555
    Registered User efmd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    9,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    wow efmd3, that's one big hood scoop.... compensation for a personal problem?.... ....

    I like the wheels Subie. I wanna get golds like that but my P1s are in perfect shape and it would be retarded to waste them... unless i get 17" snow tires... mmm... ponder...
    when i bought it i didn't realize it was THAT big, but i like it, i just need to get it painted to match.
    plus it'll help performance.
    I need it to still get airflow after mounting a massive spray ring

  12. #1556
    Registered User ezzzey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post


    can i ask you for a favour, and can you take a picture or two from a distance, so i can see the whole car ...

    im plannin on gettin the STI hood scoop, BUT there's two versions... one like yours, and one that looks more like the 02-03wrx one but higher... so the sides are rounded, and yours are straight... not sure which one will look better.

  13. #1557
    Registered User rexxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    107
    Yup painted the wheels myself
    did it on impluse and 4 hrs later and 30$ less in my pocket
    and very happy with the way it came out....everyone
    tells me to clear coat ...but i like the dull/matte look it has..

    i was going to get an sti hood scoop too..but i seen it on an 03'
    and didnt like it at all....so now im just lookinf for an 04' rex hood
    scoop........just want to go a little bigger....nice pics everyone
    WRB 2003 WRX
    STAGE 0 ( STOCK )
    200AWHP

  14. #1558
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dirtee Jersee
    Posts
    0
    what kidn of paint did you use?

  15. #1559
    Registered User rexxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    107
    i used
    VHT quick coat
    acrylic enamel
    sp-510 flat black


    all purpose paint 5$ a can.....you really only need four but i got 8 bcuz
    i did the inner wheel on the back....so no silver left at all...
    drys quick so do it in a garage so paint drys evenly...and it stays
    on pretty good.......i drove through a construction site right after which
    get me mad cuz i didnt plan on it...but no scratches like i thought i'd
    have.....anotha plus about flat black..is you spray over road rash marks
    and not worry bout puttin on a new coat cuz it blends right in....clear
    coat not so lucky..cuz you have to do another coat.....my 2cents
    WRB 2003 WRX
    STAGE 0 ( STOCK )
    200AWHP

  16. #1560
    Registered User efmd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    9,158
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzzey View Post
    can i ask you for a favour, and can you take a picture or two from a distance, so i can see the whole car ...

    im plannin on gettin the STI hood scoop, BUT there's two versions... one like yours, and one that looks more like the 02-03wrx one but higher... so the sides are rounded, and yours are straight... not sure which one will look better.


    Quote Originally Posted by rexxin View Post
    Yup painted the wheels myself
    did it on impluse and 4 hrs later and 30$ less in my pocket
    and very happy with the way it came out....everyone
    tells me to clear coat ...but i like the dull/matte look it has..

    i was going to get an sti hood scoop too..but i seen it on an 03'
    and didnt like it at all....so now im just lookinf for an 04' rex hood
    scoop........just want to go a little bigger....nice pics everyone
    04 will not fit on 03, or so i'm told...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •