...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... - Page 103
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 174 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2602

This is a discussion on ...:::[[[MEMBER CAR GALLERY]]]:::... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by xMDxWRX add another +1 to that for me Lol! Thanks! Flabele your car looks awesome. I desperately ...

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    add another +1 to that for me
    Lol! Thanks!

Flabele your car looks awesome. I desperately want those seats (front and rear)
    Snitches get stitches!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hawk-Eye #009
    Dont let the SN fool you, my car is black.

I just thought I would add to the enjoyment. hope she pleases if not doesn't matter I am still as a happy as a pig in $@#%

Last edited by Ronin21; 05-28-2007 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red06wrx View Post
    Explain why your name is Red06wrx and you posted a pic of one in black

kidding dude...thats a sweet looking car though! Slammed on JDM golds, nice
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Imprezademics View Post
    Thanks for the compliments everyone.

I personally liked the Sedona Red better than the Garnett Red. Thats just me though. Now lower that thing and put some goldies on as well. lol

Yeah dude...your GC looks soooo purty. I just love that body style. And you have the engine swap/work to boot...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Not a subaru...

awesome cars guys and girls! some really clean lookin rides.

Im just checkin out the site trying to learn as much as i can about subaru's in general and more specifically wrx's. Im startin to look at the 07's to replace the stang debating whether or not i should dump some more money into it, or just start fresh with my first non-american car....

dont mean to clog up your thread with a Ford, but i thought i'd post a quick pic since im now a member here (and saw a few other non-subaru pics on here.)

2003 True Blue GT Mustang
    - Many bolt ons....but getting tired of driving a Ford...

Welcome.

Nice Mach and nice picture!

The '06-'07s are the best of the breed right now and even look like they might be better than the up coming '08 WRX. The '08 STI looks to be incredible though. That would be my top pick if I were in the market for a new car.

Edit: Just realized that it is a GT. For some reason it looks like the "Shaker" hood in that picture. Is it?

Later, T.J.
    Last edited by T.J.; 06-01-2007 at 12:28 AM.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

Quote Originally Posted by T.J. View Post
    Welcome.

Nice Mach and nice picture!

The '06-'07s are the best of the breed right now and even look like they might be better than the up coming '08 WRX. The '08 STI looks to be incredible though. That would be my top pick if I were in the market for a new car.

Edit: Just realized that it is a GT. For some reason it looks like the "Shaker" hood in that picture. Is it?

Later, T.J.
    thanks. you're right,it is a GT. no shaker though. stock hood...its just the lighting that may make it seem a little differently shaped.

The more i look at the 06 and 07's the more they're growing on me. I also like the fact that the wrx's are more in my price range.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue03 View Post
    awesome cars guys and girls! some really clean lookin rides.

Im just checkin out the site trying to learn as much as i can about subaru's in general and more specifically wrx's. Im startin to look at the 07's to replace the stang debating whether or not i should dump some more money into it, or just start fresh with my first non-american car....

dont mean to clog up your thread with a Ford, but i thought i'd post a quick pic since im now a member here (and saw a few other non-subaru pics on here.)

whats your mpg like? gas milage per tank .. btw real nice/clean stang.

Quote Originally Posted by ezzzey View Post
    whats your mpg like? gas milage per tank .. btw real nice/clean stang.
    uhhh i dont wanna talk about it....

i really only do around-town driving. about 13mpg

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue03 View Post
    uhhh i dont wanna talk about it....

i really only do around-town driving. about 13mpg
    ouch.. im gettin about 25mpg on my subby Thats one thing i always hated about domestics.... nice big motor, very nice sound, nice torque, but horrible milage. i guess its like they always say "cars an expensive hobby"

I Support ClubWRX
    That is a nice looking Stang. The color/wheel combination work well together.

Welcome aboard.

A WRX will be a very different animal if you're coming from a Mustang GT. You'll probably have to learn a very different driving style to make the shift from RWD V8 to AWD turbo 4.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    That is a nice looking Stang. The color/wheel combination work well together.

Welcome aboard.

A WRX will be a very different animal if you're coming from a Mustang GT. You'll probably have to learn a very different driving style to make the shift from RWD V8 to AWD turbo 4.
    +1

My favorite saying for bad gas mileage though is "you gotta pay to play"
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    +1

My favorite saying for bad gas mileage though is "you gotta pay to play"
    Yes, but driving smart will yield you much better mileage and you can still have fun if you do it right
    I get 19 mpg pure city driving, with lots of hard acceleration. Just cruise at 2-2.5k RPM and don't give it more gas when you gotta stop in half a block.
    Week to week i get about 24mpg, but thats most highway because my commute to work is 20 minutes there and back. Onramps are the best part of my day
    Last edited by Lithoss; 06-02-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithoss View Post
    Yes, but driving smart will yield you much better mileage and you can still have fun if you do it right
    I get 19 mpg pure city driving, with lots of hard acceleration. Just cruise at 2-2.5k RPM and don't give it more gas when you gotta stop in half a block.
    Week to week i get about 24mpg, but thats most highway because my commute to work is 20 minutes there and back. Onramps are the best part of my day
    Its just a saying i use, i get ~20MPG which if you have ever seen me drive is good I love my 0-60 and i need to accelerate to 60 often so i let 2nd rip many a time per tank of gas
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.