Subaru WRX Forum banner

All new pics of my WRX!

10K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  Zapix 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I'm the proud owner of a digital camera...
And whoa, the thing is getting a serious workout!
Battery is already dead! :eek3:

BTW.. Yes, that is a reflection you see! Pretty cool added effect because of the clearcoat on the bezel!

#13 ·
and the rear of the car!
That's a stock wing! No! Seriously! It's a stock wing! SOA reps, I'm telling you, that wing is stock! What do you mean my warrenty is void because of added downforce at the rear tires?!? Why don't Hondas lose their warrenty then?!? :rolleyes: ;) :D

In reply to Takuma Fujiwara from Initial D, talking about the wing on the FD RX7... YES! YES I DO WANT TO FLY! :D

#17 ·
BoostedBoxer said:
Looks godd man- Its Screaming "lower me just a little and ill look perfect".

BTW- nice job on the LED's:thumbup:
Thanks!
Yeah, Eibach Pros when I can afford them. Then eventually coilovers when I really have some money. If that ever happens. :confused1:
The LED project was a pain in the a$$!, but well worth it to me in the end. I love the result, and I think it looks better, and fits my scheme.

RLsChMiDt said:
*cough*volkswagon*cough*

Looks good :D Too bad the snow here won't stick!! :mad: :wiggles:
:D You saying I'm violating copyright laws by having blue interior? You know, there are guys on this board who might lecture me about that! :rolleyes: ;)

Snow w/summer tires again... Might be getting a Tommi Makinen jacket... I think that should be fitting... Cause I feel like a rally driver who's lost his mind! :rolleyes:
DRIVE SAFELY ON SNOW AND ICE! :wiggles:

#24 ·
The dash lights are reverse indiglo gauges from ebay. Got them as a birthday gift, so I have no idea who the seller was... However, they're pretty much all the same ones on ebay. Just be sure you get the ones that say 'WRX' on them, for that extra 'BLING!' :D
As for installing the reverse indiglo gauges... No, not really all that hard at all. Time taking though... YES! Expect it to be a 2 hour project all together. I think the result is great though. Gauges look great during the day with the white face, and blue numbers/letters. Night time, all you see is what you see in the picture!

As for the LEDs, I used Captain Morgan's tutorial on scoobymods.com... However, it was a bit difficult to understand what he meant at times. I had only seen pictures of it, as it seems not many people (at least here in New England) have done this. Actually... I'm the only person I know who's done this, although I know somebody who's installed red bulb condoms.

Here's the original thread I had started after that project.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38226&highlight=blue+led

Forgot to add some pictures of the bezel painted...
So! Here they are!
You can also see the reverse indiglo gauges as they look during the day :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.