EDM projector alignment???

This is a discussion on EDM projector alignment??? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; all right, so I got my EDM lights in and the low bealm pattern is WAY high. For those with ...

EDM projector alignment???

all right, so I got my EDM lights in and the low bealm pattern is WAY high.
    For those with either JDM or EDM projectors....how did you align yours? How far away from the wall were you? how many turns on the "lower" adjustment did you have to make??

any help would be appreciated. I did a search but it really didnt come up with the results I needed.

thanks.
    "Failure is only an option for those who try".

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Lower the beams so that they only hit the top of the trunk of a car 20 m ahead of you on level ground, not the rearview mirror. There are ways to do it on a wall but I've found the follow-this-car method the most practical. You'll end up with a beam that's as high as possible without being a traffic problem.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.