Here's the basic installation guide for the Brightstar H7 HID kits for the Morette headlights.
The installation was very simple and it took only about 40 minutes. Please follow all installation instructions on the instructions that came with the kit. I will only go over the WRX /Morette specific aspects of the installation.
1. Make sure your power is turned off
2. Remove your battery
3. Remove the air intake duct (the plastic vent right above your grill)
4. Remove/Unplug your regular H7 bulbs
5. Carefully put in the HID H7 Bulbs (I believe the metal lampshade actaully points up for the Morettes even though the instruction says they're suppose to point down. Regardless of that the result was fine)
6. Connect the headlights to the igniter
7. Connect the igniter ot the ballast
8. Connect the harness to the ballast
9. Connect the stocket of the original headlight to the harness. (see picture)
For the right headlight.
10. Screw a metal mounting plate on the ballast for the right headlight.
11. Bend the part of the mounting plate up 90 degrees so you can screw it in the 6mm hole. Note that the screws are provided in the kit.
For the left headlight.
12. Repeat steps 6-9
13. Mount the ballast right between the flat surface between your headlight unit and the battery with the double sided tape provided.
14. Stick the ignitor on the flat area between the headlight unit and the grill, there should be plenty of space.
Vuala you're done. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions regarding this install.